Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

mypursuitstore

not good. It's not work. The design nice but has error. ............................................

TMYO FASHION

Really easy to use and is very convenient to have on a website. I love that the tab is always on displays.

Rififi Art

Easy to install easy to use app. Recommend it.
You get a Contact Us button in the bottom of your webshop and the customer just click on it to get in touch.

Lord Mike's

This apps has a lot of useful things. I had other apps that did the same things but they are all one app.

BodyVista

Very cool app ads that certain something extra to your site and looks good :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Very Happy Thanks Guys ;)

FaerieDustOnline

I needed a contact form. I didn't need anything fancy and the basic contact form Zotabox provided was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the background theme. It did not match the colors or content of my webpage and I couldn't find any way to change it. Other than that it is fine.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Fantastic app and very cheap too but ace quality.
I use it instead of the bog standard contact page as it has spam guards. I have also customised it to suit my brand. Love it!
Marie

L.K.E

I haven't used this App yet, but I believe it can help my business, which my friend recommended to me.

BundleFull Boutique Resales

Love this app very helpful lolololololololol)lllllllllllll)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

K-Beauty Products Shop

Perfect tool for creating contact forms with ease. This app is easy to use and exactly what we needed for answering potential customer questions.