Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

IONFITNESS.STORE

I like the app it's really cool the customisation allow my customers to fill comfortable and right at home great app

November 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review. We hope you enjoy your Zotabox tools.

SmartPayz9ja

great app. enjoyed the seemless integration with other functionalities regards email marketing to mention a few

Gracefully You

I used this to add some really cool tools to drive traffic. I think its really cool! Just added this to my store so so far so good.

SportWinnerShop

I installed the app, however a I did not have a chance to change the color according to my picture design. In other features it works fine!

May 15, 2019

Hi, what is your website url? You can usually match colors to your website no problem. Please reply to customerservice@zotabox.com and we will show you how with an attachment that we can not provide here.

ADDIS GIFTS

I use this app to help my customers reach me quickly. It is nice, simple and easy to use. I would suggest reducing the number of contents to essentials; now it seems there is a lot to see, read and understand. But overall it is a great app. Thank you!

The Elephant Temple

So far so good..........................................................................................................

The White Puppy

This is a very helpful app, easy to setting up and helpful for any customer who comes to my store. could upload a video step by step to make even more easier.

SPECIALU.RE

L'application est complète, super pratique, dynamique et gratuite. Elle est trés facile à configurer et à installer. J'ai hâte de la tester.

Rififi Art

Easy to install easy to use app. Recommend it.
You get a Contact Us button in the bottom of your webshop and the customer just click on it to get in touch.

FaerieDustOnline

I needed a contact form. I didn't need anything fancy and the basic contact form Zotabox provided was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the background theme. It did not match the colors or content of my webpage and I couldn't find any way to change it. Other than that it is fine.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6