Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Mbkplanners

I had the free version. At first I was able to customize the colors and settings with ease. After several months of use, the ability to change the colors is no longer a free option. There are several apps out there which are much easier to use and allow greater customization for a fraction of the paid version.

Boudoir By Nomi 2

Says Customizable form but forces you to have the "Message" Text box. Cannot disable it.

Synergy Fashions

I am reviewing this for a good backlink.
This is my review, I do not know how to use this

Artistifro

Embed code isn't generating and web address isn't linking to anything

Vapel1fe

Update: Drew my last straw with this company today. Seriously. I asked them why you cant make the whole header bar (something they offer for FREE) clickable insread of an enter and I am a paying customer. They told me they have 1000s of customers; they cant do SOMETHING custom for every single person. Yeah I am in a business and I have 48.5k CUSTOMERS and you need to learn how to speak to customers. Amazing what some of these standards of these foreign companies are.

Got refund, I would go thru all the different features and leave reviews for all the different products because some of them arent all that bad. Just as a whole the company has never heard my basic questions about CSS. They make it !important so good luck trying to DO ANYTHING custom, even if you buy the membership

Update: Support is super fast, they did good in this department. One issue I see is with the promo bar and the countdown bar, the whole bar isnt a link, ONLY the button. So if you have the button turned off, you have to deal with that being a nuissance. Next issue is they give you the option of an X for all things on the site for options. This should be optional, also should be able to make a item clickable links. I only see how to do this for the contact bar

Bought the express and figured id be able to hardcore css importance for fonts, but nope. Also they should include some more google fonts

I Heart My Curves

Does not allow you to add a Custom Field Box. Its pre-set with only 7 Pre-titled Non Changeable form boxes.

Jews Can Shoot

I ran a test and it does not work.

Oaxacan Carvings

Realized today it wasn't sending messages to our email. Not sure how long it wasn't doing it. Very sad to think we've been using it since May 2016 so many lost connections with customers.

Andrew's Loft

They create a link to their site on the bottom of every page, but even after uninstalling the link remains there. I have to manually go through every page to delete it!

Wholesale Accessories Mobile Phone

can't uninstalling the app did not remove!even i already remove it.this is outrages!

2 Next