Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Quality of Knife

I used this app to help me put a contact button on my website.
Did a great job. not enough picture options. why do I have to write 100 characters. I dont have time. Now I have written much more then 100...

Small Batch Wax

Very easy to install and get up and running, I had everything I needed done within 5 minutes. It looks amazing and everything I wanted to customize was customizable for free. Great app for your store.

Canadian Dream

Job well done, thank you............................................................................

Tool Now

Very nice app, in ten minutes I´ve my contact form issue solved. Nice UI & UX, It can be used and enjoyed by everyone.

simon's finest art

Very easy to use. Good app for your shop. I watched a YouTube Video to setup everything step by step.

6IX9INEDUMMY

great tool for contact forms. I was able to greatly improve the look of my store with this app. must have

metalvoque

This helped me to provide a facebook live chat on my website. I Got some great help and it works perfectly fine.

Smush Face Place

So easy! I had the form customized, tested and working in like 5 minutes! Really impressed with how easy it was to get this up and running. Thanks!

Silhouettes by Elle

I used this app for my shopify store contact form. I am so glade I can customize the color to match my brand..I wish I can have more fonts..to match with mine :) Thank you!

Gift Mart

the app is great... i cannot figure everything about it yet but i really really like it so far!
i would recommend it highly.
jay