Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Lord Mike's

This apps has a lot of useful things. I had other apps that did the same things but they are all one app.

BodyVista

Very cool app ads that certain something extra to your site and looks good :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Very Happy Thanks Guys ;)

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Fantastic app and very cheap too but ace quality.
I use it instead of the bog standard contact page as it has spam guards. I have also customised it to suit my brand. Love it!
Marie

L.K.E

I haven't used this App yet, but I believe it can help my business, which my friend recommended to me.

BundleFull Boutique Resales

Love this app very helpful lolololololololol)lllllllllllll)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

K-Beauty Products Shop

Perfect tool for creating contact forms with ease. This app is easy to use and exactly what we needed for answering potential customer questions.

Fans of Paws

Good design and good functionality. I like the app. Now my customers can easier contact support of the store.

Midway Fun Gift Shop

I set this up as a simple contact us form and it works. The setup was easy. I like that you can pick your own background, use your own artwork.

Singulari-Tee

great, easy to use. looks amazing and works well, plus its free!

Just be sure to post their url in the right place rather than using the stock contact us procedure

YOKED APPAREL

Great tool. We used it for our contact form. The interface is very intuitive and well designed. Recommended