Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

'Choleture

Super easy to use and perfectly customizable to match my stores color theme and typography. I look forward to using more of this developers tools!

The Original Homozon

Created contact form on Contact page. Was able to personalize it, make it pretty and load it up without any issues. Using free version and it is doing all that I need it to. Love it.

TMYO FASHION

Really easy to use and is very convenient to have on a website. I love that the tab is always on displays.

Lord Mike's

This apps has a lot of useful things. I had other apps that did the same things but they are all one app.

BodyVista

Very cool app ads that certain something extra to your site and looks good :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Very Happy Thanks Guys ;)

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Fantastic app and very cheap too but ace quality.
I use it instead of the bog standard contact page as it has spam guards. I have also customised it to suit my brand. Love it!
Marie

L.K.E

I haven't used this App yet, but I believe it can help my business, which my friend recommended to me.

BundleFull Boutique Resales

Love this app very helpful lolololololololol)lllllllllllll)lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

K-Beauty Products Shop

Perfect tool for creating contact forms with ease. This app is easy to use and exactly what we needed for answering potential customer questions.

Fans of Paws

Good design and good functionality. I like the app. Now my customers can easier contact support of the store.