Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

Muva Mel’s

So far, it has been extremely beginner friendly! I am not a coder at all but it was very easy applying it to my website so far I love it.

mypursuitstore

not good. It's not work. The design nice but has error. ............................................

Aquaponic Warrior

We used this app to help with contact form and promo popups.
Design is ok, but placements need more

My Event Decor

Easy Contact Form offers a lot of options: popups, sliders, banners, promo boxes etc making it good value. The customisable email newsletter has been a good one, enabling me to add a photo behind the signup form, attracting twice as many signups as my previous one with Justuno in the same time it's been uploaded and live.
However.... I am not especially thrilled with the Contact Us section.
Because I run an event business, I need to see the customer name and date of the event as a subject line in my inbox to make it easy to see and file.
It seems Easy Contact Form can manage only the person's name as a subject title for my inbox which is not great when I'm paying extra for the Premium monthly level. So three stars from me until this is fixed.

Fashion Heat

Great app, however i don't like the watermark. But it has to be there, so i may as well buy premium

After Shopper

The dashboard is way too confusing. I think I'm going to go with Contstant Contact.

Test Store Change

Good when it works. Glitchy when setting it up though.

Cocoyana

Great had used it on Word Press but works fine for Shopify

Qualtees

Easy to understand and use (as the app name implies). I didn't get far though. Never tried it in my store since there is no way to choose a decent font for the (only) two text zones of the popup without getting the paid version (seems a bit steep if you only need a decently formatted popup and nothing more).

No way to create layers (?), so I guess this tool seems to be geared towards beginners more than advanced users. Jutuno offers a full-featured free version, so really basic functions (like a limited fonts choice!) need to be included in this app too in order to be competitive. I'd be more inclined to pay for a service once I've used it for a couple of months and think it's solid enough for use in my store. I can't use this one for two months because it lacks too much features in it's free version.

I'll stay with Justuno... although it's ridiculously complicated to use sometimes.
Tough crowd I know... but that's the Internet these days. ;)

Tannleather

previously had an issue that but i'm told it's not about the app, currently re-evaluating

Previous 1