Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

ADDIS GIFTS

I use this app to help my customers reach me quickly. It is nice, simple and easy to use. I would suggest reducing the number of contents to essentials; now it seems there is a lot to see, read and understand. But overall it is a great app. Thank you!

The Elephant Temple

So far so good..........................................................................................................

The White Puppy

This is a very helpful app, easy to setting up and helpful for any customer who comes to my store. could upload a video step by step to make even more easier.

SPECIALU.RE

L'application est complète, super pratique, dynamique et gratuite. Elle est trés facile à configurer et à installer. J'ai hâte de la tester.

Rififi Art

Easy to install easy to use app. Recommend it.
You get a Contact Us button in the bottom of your webshop and the customer just click on it to get in touch.

FaerieDustOnline

I needed a contact form. I didn't need anything fancy and the basic contact form Zotabox provided was perfect. The only thing I didn't like was the background theme. It did not match the colors or content of my webpage and I couldn't find any way to change it. Other than that it is fine.

Kid's Republic

Easy to used software, step by step setup. Highly recommend to new users. Good Jobs Thanks..........

ChaiYah.com

We just started using app for a few days now. All seems to be working well, and we are really enjoying the ease of use. The app allows us to create and publish custom site tools in a flash, e.g. promotions, contact form, and more. After using similar apps we can truly say this one is much easier to use, and seems to be very helpful so far. It's one to recommended, we would say highly recommend but it's only been a couple of days.

But the app so far is very light, easy, and a joy to quickly create and publish with. And the only thing we have not appreciated about to date is not having the premium account.

Theglowstation

easy to use. quick to install.

Tjaraty

good, app, i tried it it very simple

Previous 1 3 4 5 6