Easy Contact Form

Easy Contact Form

by Zotabox

Impress with Stylish, Responsive and Professional Contact Form

CatNovation

This is one of the best APP I installed on my site. It is so easy to use and has so many useful options. I wish that all APP`s were as great as this one.

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Easy Contact Form for a while now. Easy to use & setup with nice customising options. Highly recommend.

Saint-Henri Shirt Co.

The app helped me with a contact form, header bar and social icons for free. They earned my loyalty and I would consider upgrading because of the quality of the free services they generously provided.

lotdevice.com

i just download the app hope this worth it, but downloading the application at the first time i hope

Drone On Mate

Great and easy to use tool to quickly add contact forms to your store.
The premium paid options are actually worthwhile too instead of simple aesthetics.

GV General

Easy, convenient to use. Has everything you need right from the start. Upgrade for additional functions.

Relógios Originais Shop

Ótimo aplicativo, parabéns aos desenvolvedores pela criação, ajuda bastante na hora de tira dúvidas dos clientes da minha loja shopify! mesmo com o plano gratuito já ajuda bastante, irei migrar para o plano pago quando a miha loja tiver mais consolidada.

Muito obrigado e desejo susseso para vocês e que tenha muitos clientes para que a cada dias melhorem ainda mais o aplicativo e dessa forma nos ajude a obter mais clientes interessados em nossos produtos.

MerchCloud Miami

I know zero about coding or building websites, but creating a free Contact Us form customized with our company's colors and marketing language took about 10 minutes. I even embedded it into our website by coping/pasting code they provided along with dummy-proof instructions. While I wish the free version had room for 1-2 additional fields like "How did you hear about us?" without upgrading to a paid subscription, it looks amazing and it's free. You can't beat that!

Tigbul's Variety

I like the app. I have it placed on bottom of screen for anyone who needs to ask a question. Which I believe people will respond to better. Tigbuls-variety

RayZoo

RayZooFootball

Love this app, we really didn’t feel comfortable displaying direct email addresses on our site, this app solves that problem so easily. A great way for your customers to get in touch. A Star, best out there and it’s FREE!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75