Contact Us Form Builder

Add Multiple, Embeddable Contact Forms. Attach File, Dept.

From $12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Wellington Fireplace Studio

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use app for forms, powerful functions, highly recommended if you need any email integrations and services!

Kingly Liquids

Time spent using app About 1 month

Such A Great App, Cant Wait To Explore All Of Its Features! I have only used it for a day but as far as i can tell its doing great.

Jack-Miller

Location France

I am using this app from today and it is gorgeous to me.
The only problem is that I would like to be able to display automatically your form when someone clic on "contact us" on my own page (because I am not sure everybody will quickly see your box below)
Best regards and congratulations

February 10, 2020

Hi Jack, you can open our form with your own link (or embed our form in a page). Please go to the 'embed' tab on our setting page for instructions.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Raleigh Restorations

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app, used the free version as well as the paid! Works so well for what I need! Thank you so much!

thesimbastore

Location India

I created a beautiful contact form with just the click of a button, very easy to use and an awesome way to bring in more traffic to your store.

Vibevine.club-

I love this e-mail marketing app. It has a variety of tools. It helps with promo ideas and more. Thanks guys!

DELMACARE

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is really easy to use. I love it. I will be back to write a more extensive review once I use all the features.

Dog Arena Store

Location Thailand

Just wow!! Very satisfied and happy. Please, help me integrate it to my MailChimp server as right now I can't do it.

July 21, 2019

Hi, we have responded to you by email. Here is the FAQ to help you connect your contact form to Mailchimp. Please contact us at customerservice@zotabox.com for any additional customer support.

We wish you the best with your online store and look forward to your updated review :)

shineplace

Location Mexico

Awesoe App, is Like a PIece o Cake of Chocolate, Very Good App, Your Store Will be Have the Double of the Sells!!!

Tudo de Promo

Location Brazil

maravilhoso, super facil de usar, cumpre o que promete, recomendo............................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75