Better Coupon Box

Better Coupon Box

by Beeketing

Customizable coupon popups, collect emails & social followers

Noah25

Just gettings started so i i will get back when i used it for a while. Then i cab write a review.

BDstore

Not sure cos i didn't use it yet but ones i use i'll update it.....................................!

Dixie Sensations - dixie-candles.com

Looking for custom email capture/marketing discount company for my new site. super easy and quick to use. Could add a few features you all offer to use and see if I like it before deciding to purchase.

Elency

A bit disappointed because at some point in the middle of designing the coupon.. it kept up-selling the paid version, without seeing the result of the free package...The paid version pop-up is really annoying and a put-off.

Let the clients experience your conversion rate as proof of concept and then up-sell the paid version with empirical store data on App performance...

Hunter Cathey Fitness

Very easy to use and navigate!

Lashpalace Ca

HMMM im just trying this out. so far i havent seen anything on my page..

Best Dls Ever

i didnt realize i had these steps to do to actually have my coupon up and running. this needs to be displayed upon downloading.

Spiritlist Books

Not the best looking display options on the free app. But really easy setup and we love having a coupon box

Beautysaves Me

Going to try this out for the first time. i so wish me luck!!

Caseyholic

3 star for now because I haven't actually tried them yet. I will be back later.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9