Better Price

Offer best price with Found a Better Price form. Hide price.

From $9.99/month. 4-day free trial.

Moog Audio

Time spent using app About 5 hours

By far the best customer service , super fast and made everything work flawlessy The App simple to operate and really affordable

Stop-Vieillissement

Location Malta

Great App, I give 5 stars and was 3 stars at the beginning, but the support did such a great job that I change my mind? In fcat I was lucky to add this app when it was a promotion before Valentine's days, 4,95 $ and get full functionalities.
The team is working on additional languages sent by emails. The Mini CRM is easy to use and the notifications via email are simple but powerful. I recommend this App for any store. Perfect for my needs, I like the text widget loading after the product page load. I believe the App is going to help me increase sales, and at least it gives the opportunity to reach the prospect. Works smoothly. All text is customizable, including font colors, size, etc...

February 25, 2022

Thanks a lot! Our team is very happy to read that you're enjoying our app.

2Loud 2Bad

Time spent using app About 2 years

Needed some integration at first but customer support was great. It works great, form is customizable and it lets your store offer price match.

JS Bathworks

I had issues at first but the support team quickly fixed it. The app performs very well! I definitely recommend it.