Better Recommendations

Better Recommendations

by Vertical Shift Ltd

Sell more products - easily!

Creplab

Excellent application, highly recommended.

I was in search for application that allowed me to have full control of product recommendations on the product page, Better Recommendations allowed me to do exactly that with the benefit of smartly recommending products also.

Although I initially only was in search for an app to add recommendations to the product page, to my surprise and also to my advantage, Better Recommendations allowed me to also add the code to the cart page.

I was thankful for the 14 day trial provided to every customer as it allowed me to explore the application and see how it would actually look on my store, i instantly saw a major difference, my store instantly looked so much more professional.

If you can code yourself, or have a designer to hand, why not play around with the positioning of where you place the app, although Better Recommendations have a auto install feature that positions the app in the best possible place according to your theme, you may fancy repositioning the app somewhere else.

Have a look at my website to see how i have positioned the app on the right hand side of the product page, also check the app on the cart page to get some inspiration and see for yourself how the app makes a major difference.

All in all this is an fantastic app that will help your store with its conversion rates kindly reminding customers of other purchases.

creplab.com

All Brothers All Stars

This app truly does what it says. This is a small but important addition to our shop. Cheers guys for a great app!

Wei Of Chocolate

Love this app! The support is AH-MAZING and fast - helped me to fix it exactly the way I want it to appear on my store. Just what my marketing consultant had recommended done quick & affordably.

Lighting Originals

Better Recommendations is a fantastic app! It was easy to install, and any issues we had were resolved very quickly. Customer support was amazing! We've already generated more sales using this app! I would definitely recommend it.

Www Mychoicesoftware Com

Better recommendations is an extremely useful tool to our store. Whatever problems I seem to have Phil solves them pretty quickly. They have been a great addition to our store, and I would definitely recommend them to other people looking to populate related products on their webpage.

-Avi G, MyChoice Software

CCTV STORE UK

Was a bit worried about putting beta software on. All worked perfectly. Liz also did some of the code for me to line everything up just perfect, I did practically nothing. Works a treat and support is 5 star. Best app Ive downloaded and use to date. Very highly recommended - thank you.

Novaprie

By far everything has been working out perfectly! Great app indeed! Staff is very supportive. My only recommendation thus far is being able to add 4 products on a row rather than three as it looks kind of odd. Aside from that great team & great product!

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Can I give Better Recs 11 stars? 5 Stars for the app and 6 for the customer support. Install very easily and the customization went quickly. Contacted Liz about how to customize the CSS to show products into rows and she got back to me within and hour with the code I needed. There was an issue with importing my shop history (which they found not me) and had that fixed before I was done with the customizations.
I was testing a similar app that was $10/month higher when I found Better Recs and decided to change. Really happy with the results. I highly recommend this app.
Phil S.
P&J Home And Garden Decor

Tablet Mounts

This was easy to install, took a few minutes and does what it says it will deliver. Excellent app.

2 Next