Just Sold

Increase sales urgency with this recently sold sales ticker.

$7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Multiple Design Options

Davids Closet Style&Service

Very easy and straightforward to use. Looking forward to seeing how this app performs on my site during my relaunch.

CHEW AND KO

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I like that it creates trust in our store and helps build the brand and faith with out customers. Super simple and easy to use

Refill Roastery

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 5 hours

lets see i just downloaded to try it i wish it help me to get more sales and to make the trust with the customer

Spinestretcherpro

works great jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjcjjcjcjcjcjcjcjjcjcjcjcjcjcjcojsjczsjcopzdsjcvlzdjcvlzdjv fb djbjb jhgfeugf u

Her-Mileun

I used the app to help my business draw more customers, no complaints thus far. Price is reasonable. Thank you

My cool clock

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good app. You can customize many things and put it to your liking and according to your store. It also has good support

LovelyOnline

Location Colombia

Hasta ahora lo estoy probando. Ya la he instalado. estaré de nuevo por acá enseñandoles como me fué con esta app.

Tufactory

Location Germany

ich finde diese app sehr toll und einfach zu bedienen. Ich hoffe , dass sie mir mehr umsatz generiert.
das beste am anfang ist, dass sie nichts kostet.

NATURESNATURALHAIR.COM

Great app so far easy to use and user friendly would recommend you give it a try and see how it can help in sales for your business. I have recently downloaded the app and I can see how it is having a great impact so far.

Homis Home

Location Germany

Sehr gute App. Hilf mehr Verkäufe zu erreichen!! Ich möchte diese App nie wieder missen. SO hilfreich

Previous 1 3 4 5 6