Better Sales Pop ‑ FOMO

Better Sales Pop ‑ FOMO

by PlusBooster India

Sales Pop,Social Proof, Urgency, Cart Notification, Fomo

Sisilia Styles

Great customer service! Quick and easy communication. I was able to get the pop ups on the website very easily. Thank you.

Destilo Nerd

Eu procurei muito um que funcionasse e esse foi o que melhor atendeu as minhas necessidades, otimo app.

exodiaestratti

Really helpfull

Awnings-Canada

Great App, I start use it a few month ago. it show the customer how many other customer bought from me, which improve confidence, and translate to more sells.

Mum2Be

The app is amazing, I can't wait to see my sales rocket! Thank you so much for the great app, and such a reasonable price too

Tokyobay

A very good app for displaying different sales notifications for your store. The app has a very good analytics tool which is helpful in making strategy for your store and consist of different themes which is also a very valuable addition to the existing app features. Customer support is also very good and friendly. Highly Recommended!

JEWELS BY AURORA

The app works good. Previously, I've been paying a ton for my social proof app, so I wanted to find something more affordable.

OT Teletherapy Kit

Great app to show purchases! And to let people know that it is a real site! Would like to see other apps they have!

TUBE FASHION

This is a little but amazing app which is easy to set up and customize. Thanks for giving us for free

Kalazen

I'm testing it, I don't know how it works. When I try it, I give another review saying how it works! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28