Searchify Live Search & Filter

Searchify Live Search & Filter

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
September 2, 2020

After unninstalling it, your collections and default products search disappear completeley. This can break your site functions.

Please, we are asking for a solution right now to the developer.

La Cierva Vintage
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Omega replied September 10, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for spending time leaving us a feedback and sorry for the bad experience you had while trying our app.
Our support team and coder has contacted you via email, message and phone call right after seeing your comment but couldn't reach you.
Please leave us a message back or email to us so that we could have a chance to look further into the issue.

Hope to hear from you back.
Kind regards,
Kaylee

July 17, 2020

This app is bullshit!!! Never install it on your site if you don't want them steal your traffic. Not worth to try!

Svg Fabulous
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 21 days
Omega replied July 17, 2020

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with
our Searchify. When developing a new feature to optimize the function of our app, our coder has missed some code and we have fixed the issue right after identifying.

We have contacted you via phone and email, kindly help us to check and let us know if you need any further support for your store.

Best regards,
Kien

July 10, 2020

While this app gives the developer access to customer data, I nonetheless thought I would test the app as I was looking to improve onsite search conversion. After testing for a few days, I deleted the app. Now my default onsite search function has stopped working and the app's code is still showing on my website. AVOID THIS APP! Any app that cannot be deleted by the store owner without leaving code is MALICIOUS!

NORRGEAR - We Are Warmth
Time spent using app: 3 days
Omega replied July 16, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.
I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our Searchfiy app. The issue was due to the cache of settings persisted on our server for about an hour after uninstalling, there was an error from our coder for not deleting it as soon as the customer deleted the app.
We have immediately fixed the issue right after we noticed from you, we assure that our app did not affect or change anything on your website.

We understand your frustration, and again we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
We have tried to contact you via email, phone call or message but couldn’t reach.
Please help us to check and if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Omega team support

June 2, 2020

Installed, but search bar didn't show up in my shop. Really want this feature, but maybe it doesn't work with my template?

Charles Babb Designs
Time spent using app: 1 day
Omega replied June 2, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I checked and see the issue due theme is custom, so our app can't auto-detect for display incorrectly.
Could you please reinstall app and contact to email: contact@omegatheme.com
I'll check and fix this.

Regards,