Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Passion Grab

So I played around with this app and even though it is very simple and nice interface to use, when making rules it will glitch a lot of times especially if you are trying to do FREE + Shipping Rules. Things like a shipping with a cost of $0.00 will appear beside the correct shipping option you intend your buyers to buy. If you decide to go with this app make sure to 4x check your work, your rules, go through the checkout and try different products, this will ensure you dig out different bugs and glitches. Now the staff can be helpful, but may be a little unresponsive at times but they are still good. I would recommend to use Master Shipping, as it is less faulty and little more simple (though at the beginning you can feel a little lost). Also it doesn't glitch out.

April 9, 2019

Hi! Great to hear that you found the app easy to use, and it is important to test your rates and setup to make sure it’s working as you would like. We take all bugs really seriously and we aren’t aware of any in the app. We’ve contacted you privately to help resolve any setup issues that you might have had.

upcyclecomputerwerks

Such garbage. Completely unintuitive. super difficult to use. For what they charge, they should at least have a quality product.

This is a feature that should just be a part of shopify, not doled out to a crummy app developer who will gouge your store for the simple ability to adjust box sizes for your items pre shipping. At least thats what i assumed it does- there is no evidence of it doing anything at all. I've now deleted it and am moving on to the next one which also hopefully doesn't suck.

EDIT: I have removed the part where I said the support staff was unreachable. Turns out they are super reachable. I have now requested in writing directly to "Jess" 4 times in a row to stop contacting me and they absolutely refuse. This is past the point of being professional. Please avoid this company at all costs. I just want to be left alone and i don't want to be bullied into altering my honest experience by this company. They are literally contacting me to alter this review because they don't want their rating to go down. Holy unprofessional, batman. This is something no ethical business would ever dream to do. Ever. I sincerely hope they stop emailing me.

Second Edit due to Dev Response: I didn't feel that you were contacting me "too often". I literally asked you to stop contacting me over 4 straight emails. You chose to ignore that and to continue to harass me. There is no way to misconstrue "please stop contacting me" as anything else. Yet you continued for several more emails as I continued to beg you to stop. This is not the sort of behavior I could ever consider acceptable. At this point every shopify store owner should know exactly how bad this app is and how the devs refuse to listen in the slightest to their customers. Everyone on shopify should avoid this app like the plague and find something (anything) better.

March 30, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Better Shipping! We’re always more than happy to provide as much support as you need to get things working. We really pride ourselves on our customer service and we would have loved to be able to work with you to find a solution for your shipping needs. We really apologize if you feel that we responded to you too often, but we were trying to find out what you felt was missing from the app and what you were looking to set up with your shipping.

Blossom & Brush

I used this app to create some specific shipping rates for the products on my store. Although the app took a little bit of time setting up, the team at Better Shipping were quick to respond to my queries and always went the extra length to get the rates working correctly for me. Really great customer service and in my book, worth the subscription cost if it takes the headache of Shopify's basic shipping rates away. Would definitely recommend!

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to find a solution that meets your shipping needs!

The Million Roses Budapest

great support and app! they went above & beyond to help us with our quite complicated shipping scheme

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so happy we were able to work out a solution with you!

Fresh 5

Easily the best app developers I've ever worked with. No question is too big or too small, super fast response and the team have managed to work around every curveball my unique store set up as thrown at them! So grateful! Customer service is outstanding. Thanks so much guys!

March 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to create a shipping set up that suited your needs!

DogProud

This is not a good app. If you cancel the membership on your free trial they will still bill you. They also do not tell you how to cancel the bill.

March 4, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience! We do not charge customers for using the app during the free trial period. We've gone through our records and they indicate that your store has not been charged. However, if you are sure that you have been charged incorrectly we are happy to offer a refund! Also, the billing is automatically canceled once you uninstall the app. As you uninstalled during the free trial period your store was not charged. We really pride ourselves on our customer service and if you'd like to discuss this further please let us know!

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that Peter could create a solution for you!

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We’re glad we could work out a solution that met your shipping needs!

I Go Goldan

I love this app, The Customer Service help me install this app in 2 stores in a day!

very simple to use, and much better than the basic Shopify rates! + i try many other apps out there that do the same and in the end, i come back to "Better Shipping" worth the price and the credibility!

very recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that we could help you out!

Pet Clever

I love this app I use it for 2 stores i have

Good customer service that helps me set-up the app in less than 24 hours.

The app also answer all my needs and do even more than that

+Worth to mention they have strong servers!! not need to scare that people will not be ordering from you!

very good app! recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thank you so much! We’re always happy to help out with any set up questions and we’re glad we could find a solution for your shipping needs!