Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Siam Blades

After signing up for the free trial and not using it, a couple charges came out before we noticed it. Upon emailing the app, they worked with shopify to refund our charges. Great customer service and attention to this issue. If anyone needs to cancel their free trial before being charged, simply uninstall the app or contact the app dev if charges do come out.

July 2, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! To cancel your free trial, you simply need to uninstall the app. We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps).

Univent Catering & Cleaning Supplies Limited

TERRIBLE app no support AT ALL from the support team. Its ever worked properly actually cost us money applying the wrong shipping prices to different areas.

September 14, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We have been in touch with you privately and we believe we have worked out a solution for you. We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working!

Little Gem Moments

This app is amazing. I have some pretty complicated shipping requirements and this is the only app I have found able to meet them all. Well worth the money for the service it provides and the support is genuinely the best of any app I've ever used. Will be recommending this app to everyone I know. Thanks so much guys!

dMart Gear

I just started using the APP and I love it! We utilize multiple print on demand companies as well as have in house printing. Is supper easy to figure out and if you get stuck the instructions provided are easy to follow. I was loosing money on shipping with the APP I had prior, there where to many sell points and it couldn't handle it

Fantail Cricket

This is an outstanding app. It does everything we were looking for and the support team are first class. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to do anything custom with your shipping rates

TheIsmaili

Better Shipping assisted us in doing some very customized and complex shipping rates. The customer service is top-notch, especially when trying to implement such complex solutions.

RockItPoole

Only use this app if you have real time carrier shipping feature already on your site ! I Spent hours setting this app up only to find out I have to have another app installed at a cost of $20 per moth to make it work.
This is stated in the apps details BUT only at the bottom of all the information, I recommend this should be placed in a prominent more visible position I like the app it is easy to use but annoyed that I have had to pay another $20 per month to make it work
Really annoyed wasted many hours setting up BEWARE check first

April 9, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. Shopify will add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up for the annual billing cycle. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over.

CMWL

If you are in need of a shipping app that can handle multiple, complex scenarios, this is the one. And you will not find better support (Jess is phenomenal!) I give Better Shipping an A+!

Passion Grab

So I played around with this app and even though it is very simple and nice interface to use, when making rules it will glitch a lot of times especially if you are trying to do FREE + Shipping Rules. Things like a shipping with a cost of $0.00 will appear beside the correct shipping option you intend your buyers to buy. If you decide to go with this app make sure to 4x check your work, your rules, go through the checkout and try different products, this will ensure you dig out different bugs and glitches. Now the staff can be helpful, but may be a little unresponsive at times but they are still good. I would recommend to use Master Shipping, as it is less faulty and little more simple (though at the beginning you can feel a little lost). Also it doesn't glitch out.

April 9, 2019

Hi! Great to hear that you found the app easy to use, and it is important to test your rates and setup to make sure it’s working as you would like. We take all bugs really seriously and we aren’t aware of any in the app. We’ve contacted you privately to help resolve any setup issues that you might have had.

upcyclecomputerwerks

Such garbage. Completely unintuitive. super difficult to use. For what they charge, they should at least have a quality product.

This is a feature that should just be a part of shopify, not doled out to a crummy app developer who will gouge your store for the simple ability to adjust box sizes for your items pre shipping. At least thats what i assumed it does- there is no evidence of it doing anything at all. I've now deleted it and am moving on to the next one which also hopefully doesn't suck.

EDIT: I have removed the part where I said the support staff was unreachable. Turns out they are super reachable. I have now requested in writing directly to "Jess" 4 times in a row to stop contacting me and they absolutely refuse. This is past the point of being professional. Please avoid this company at all costs. I just want to be left alone and i don't want to be bullied into altering my honest experience by this company. They are literally contacting me to alter this review because they don't want their rating to go down. Holy unprofessional, batman. This is something no ethical business would ever dream to do. Ever. I sincerely hope they stop emailing me.

Second Edit due to Dev Response: I didn't feel that you were contacting me "too often". I literally asked you to stop contacting me over 4 straight emails. You chose to ignore that and to continue to harass me. There is no way to misconstrue "please stop contacting me" as anything else. Yet you continued for several more emails as I continued to beg you to stop. This is not the sort of behavior I could ever consider acceptable. At this point every shopify store owner should know exactly how bad this app is and how the devs refuse to listen in the slightest to their customers. Everyone on shopify should avoid this app like the plague and find something (anything) better.

March 30, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Better Shipping! We’re always more than happy to provide as much support as you need to get things working. We really pride ourselves on our customer service and we would have loved to be able to work with you to find a solution for your shipping needs. We really apologize if you feel that we responded to you too often, but we were trying to find out what you felt was missing from the app and what you were looking to set up with your shipping.