Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Living Universal

14.99 per month does nothing because you need the feature that cost an extra 20 per month for it to even work, lost money because of this app.. There's got to be something better

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Amboomarkt

Amazing technical support and excellent app. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you very much, Peter, for your great work and help to configure this brilliant app in our store. Highly recommend to anyone trying to increase profits by setting shipping rates for every product.

Texas Craft Wagyu

This app does what it says. The best part is the Atom Yard support team who helped me to customize the configuration. I use it together with their other app Local Delivery.

Ninetythree 11

Does not work. My per product shipping charges never updated to my site/products.

**Update 1/9/2018**
--------------------------------
After further review I realized I needed realtime shipping enabled on my store (a $20 monthly fee from shopify). After I got the app working it worked fine. For my store I needed a bit more customization with product variants and shipping rules. Although those features aren't currently available, the staff is working to include those in the update. Still, as-is, the better shipping app is the best one available in my opinion. Another note on the staff, Peter and Jess were very helpful and kind and possess all the qualities you would want in technical support.

4/5 stars right now. It might change to 5 stars once the proper updates are complete. Thanks Peter & Jess!

March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. We’re so glad we were able to work with you to get your shipping up and running. We’ve also released our version 2 so if you’d like to try out the new features please just let me know!

Noirsurblanc

Hard to use. Not recommended. Wasted 2 hours of my time.

March 17, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had trouble with the app! If you have a unique shipping set up we’re always happy to provide extra set up assistance if you would like! We’ve also improved our help guided and added some video set up tutorials. If you decide to try Better Shipping again please just let us know!

Werchristmas

Very Useful App, We ship to the UK and Northern Ireland however needed to set different rates based on Post Codes and based on cart values, this app handled both of these things easily and effectively. It is also very easy to manage if you need to make any changes. Would recommend

Lightwakers

Good app and easy to use. Would've given 5 stars but its very expensive just so I can edit my shipping prices per product! Plus see below :(

(Update)
Just had to delete, I've been charged twice, in the same month. With a 2 week overlap.
So I've been charged from 30th Oct - 29th Nov, but in the same bill, I've been separately charged from 14th Nov -14th Dec.

$29.98 just so I can edit 1 products shipping cost!!! That's extortionate.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that Shopify made a mistake with your billing! If you would like Shopify to arrange a refund please just let us know so that we start that process with them. Shopify are responsible for all app billing, but we’re happy to reach out to them on your behalf! Please let me know.

Myneonwish

v2.0 of this app is absolutely KILLER. I believe it is still in beta, we have been testing it and it is crazy how powerful it is compared to v1. So far we are incredibly impressed - and the support is brilliant as well. If you have various different products with different shipping prices, Standard & Express shipping, would like to group products and allow shipping discounts - this is your app. It does however require some time to LEARN how it works! The documentation is a little long but I guess this is the nature of the beast.

Calgary Plants

Been using this app for years and it has been great. Ran into some issues with the new way I wanted to ship and they were quick and eager to help! Now I have all my shipping rates and discounts setup perfectly! Thanks so much Peter!

www.calgaryplants.com

Jan Davidson Collection

This app doesn't allow setting different prices for variants. It advertises that you can set shipping rates per item on Shopify, but then you really can't. Very frustrating.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience! Better Shipping definitely does allow you to set up per product shipping rates! We’re always happy to provide customer support if you have any set up questions as well. If you’d like to try Better Shipping again, please just let me know!