Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Next Everything

Junk. No support. Flat out doesn't work. Spent days trying to get it working and got double charged. Really PO.

March 17, 2019

We’re so sorry that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! Also, if Shopify have charged you double we’re more than happy to get in touch with them on your behalf to arrange a refund! Please contact us if you’d like us to start this process for you.

Dadude

Better Shipping is the perfect app for all your shipping needs. The flexibility of the app give you such freedom and allowing my business to expand the shipping into different countries. The app also gets updated with extra highly beneficial features so you get even more for your subscription which is already excellent value.

On a personal note, the app developer Peter helped me tremendously when I was setting up my tiered shipping. He went above and beyond and knowing that here is some behind the app who cares is another excellent bonus.

I highly recommend Better Shipping!!

Crebbatech

This app fixes the broken shipping system of Shopify, and the beta version 2 adds different shipping rates per country! It's perfect for all your shipping requirements! YOU NEED REAL-TIME CARRIER SHIPPING ENABLED! This is an extra cost through SHOPIFY and has nothing to do with this app! You will find that ALL shipping addons require this feature and you MUST have it enable through Shopify first. Do not blame the developer of this app because this is something Shopify has required on their end.

Sportsmyndz

Trying to bulk update and not working, also no help from support

March 17, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Better Shipping! We’re always more than happy to provide as much support as you need to get things working. If you contact us with any issues we always work as quickly as we can to resolve them for you!

Elaine Gleason Studio

Very helpful customer service. It was a delight to better understand the capabilities of Better Shipping.

Mydogpassion

I'm so glad I found this shipping app.
I was having trouble setting different shipping rates per product on my shopify store.
After installing the Better Shipping app I couldn't believe how simple they made it to do exactly what I needed done.
It's well worth the small monthly fee.
"In my opinion this is a MUST HAVE app to handle your shipping rates"
Well done Better Shipping!!
PS. shopify customer service recommended this app to me to help with my issue.
I'm so happy they did.

Mega Dealzz

Thank you, everything as perfect as expected.

Houseofpresley

LOVE THIS APP! Since we sell a lot of furniture and vintage furniture, this app allows us to add shipping per individual item. Great customer support! Highly recommend if you need per product shipping.

Bikeables

This app is fantastic and handles our complex shipping/local delivery requirements very well! Check us out www.bikeables.com

The Custom Gift Store

Brilliant app that did everything we need. www.dizzykitten.co.uk