Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Siam Blades

After signing up for the free trial and not using it, a couple charges came out before we noticed it. Upon emailing the app, they worked with shopify to refund our charges. Great customer service and attention to this issue. If anyone needs to cancel their free trial before being charged, simply uninstall the app or contact the app dev if charges do come out.

July 2, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! To cancel your free trial, you simply need to uninstall the app. We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps).

Little Gem Moments

This app is amazing. I have some pretty complicated shipping requirements and this is the only app I have found able to meet them all. Well worth the money for the service it provides and the support is genuinely the best of any app I've ever used. Will be recommending this app to everyone I know. Thanks so much guys!

dMart Gear

I just started using the APP and I love it! We utilize multiple print on demand companies as well as have in house printing. Is supper easy to figure out and if you get stuck the instructions provided are easy to follow. I was loosing money on shipping with the APP I had prior, there where to many sell points and it couldn't handle it

Fantail Cricket

This is an outstanding app. It does everything we were looking for and the support team are first class. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to do anything custom with your shipping rates

TheIsmaili

Better Shipping assisted us in doing some very customized and complex shipping rates. The customer service is top-notch, especially when trying to implement such complex solutions.

CMWL

If you are in need of a shipping app that can handle multiple, complex scenarios, this is the one. And you will not find better support (Jess is phenomenal!) I give Better Shipping an A+!

The Million Roses Budapest

great support and app! they went above & beyond to help us with our quite complicated shipping scheme

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so happy we were able to work out a solution with you!

Fresh 5

Easily the best app developers I've ever worked with. No question is too big or too small, super fast response and the team have managed to work around every curveball my unique store set up as thrown at them! So grateful! Customer service is outstanding. Thanks so much guys!

March 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to create a shipping set up that suited your needs!

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that Peter could create a solution for you!

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We’re glad we could work out a solution that met your shipping needs!