Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Private Storey

Really good app! So happy! It's so simple to use!

Socheap89

We really looking forward to have this work, but even V2 is too glitchy and crashes almost every time you click a button

- Doesn't update the bulk products correctly > most items are missed from update
- Collection bulk updates on V2 is just purely terrible.. We did it on a collection which had over 200 items and only 10-15 of them got updated
- Watched every video they have and I don't understand why couldn't they make it easier to do it
- Or I'm an idiot who doesn't simply get how flexible this app is?
- If you have over 1000 items I don't believe this app is for you if you want to have different pricing tiers on collections

We had to go back to the way it was working based on weight which worked amazing for us > want to learn more e mail us at info@socheap.ca we will show you how our weight pricing is for two separate tiers

Main reason we deleted this app because of how much glitches it have..

www.socheap.ca

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you had a bad experience as part of our opt-in beta testing program. The optional beta test helps us to sort out any teething problems before we release the final version. Now version 2 has been out for a while we’re really proud of how it’s performing! If you’d like to give Better Shipping another try please just let me know!

Kapheino Coffee

I installed this app because I needed product specific shipping. Turns out my shipping config was much more complex than I previously anticipated.

And Better Shipping did EVERYTHING I wanted it to. I could set rates on specific products. I could set caps on shipping rates. I could group products into tiers and apply rates for specific tiers. Everything I needed to do, Better Shipping could do.

But the best thing was the support I received from Peter. I submitted a support ticket asking for some help, and Peter responded the same day (within an hour or two) with a solution. It was a great solution, but it made me realise my requirement was a little more complex. So I gave him more detail about my requirement and he suggested another solution. And that was closer to what I needed, but still not perfect. His final suggestion nailed it.

I was so impressed with his patience and his obvious desire to help me solve my shipping problem.

I wholeheartedly recommend Better Shipping - not just because it's a great app, but because the support is first class.

Thatanythingstore

GREAT APP!! amazing results and great value too!

Omgtrendy

I love Better Shipping and I love the support team. They are really great and even let me try their version 2.0 in advance and anticipated my every need. Thanks a lot Better Shipping for solving my every shipping need

Backyard Staycations

Works great for what we're using it for. We're able to limit shipping to specific areas as well as limit certain shipping options to specific cart totals and/or products. Customer Service takes about a day to reply via email which wouldn't be too handy if we had an issue that needed immediate attention but they are very helpful when you do get a response.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m glad we were able to help you out! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all emails in less than 24 hours, and usually much faster!

Versatile Zing

Best app I have found so far for shipping tier rates in different parts of the world. Easy to navigate through and use.
Excellent customer support.

Ecopet Concepts

Quite disappointed I needed to pay $15 to find out that the app didn't offer the level of customization that I needed. Wouldn't recommend to any others.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the functionality of the app. We’ve since released a new version of Better Shipping that is much more flexible and delivers a lot more functionality. The new version allows you to set up multiple shipping rates per product and much more! If you’d like to give Version 2 a try, please just let us know!

Neurocoffee

This app does exactly what I needed. Really awesome customer support as well. Highly recommend.

Bensons Best

I have been using Better Shipping on my first Shopify store for a while, and I love the per product shipping.

I recently opened a second store on Shopify, and I have 2 products that can only be shipped within the USA. Everything else in my store can be shipped worldwide. I had to find a way to restrict delivery areas for those 2 products and also use per product shipping. I couldn’t figure out how to do this, so I sent an email to support at Better Shipping.

Within about an hour, I received an email from Peter at Better Shipping. He explained that what I wanted to do wasn’t possible with the current version of the app, but they are just about to release an update for the app that would allow me to do what I need to do. Then he offered to give me early access to Better Shipping 2.0.

I took Peter up on his offer and he sent me VERY detailed instructions on how to set up the different shipping zones and per product shipping. He even guided me through going into my Shopify theme and creating a custom message for customers who live outside of the USA and try to purchase the 2 items that can only be shipped within the USA.

Thank you so much to Peter for the exceptional service you provided! I would not have been able to do what I needed to do without access to Better Shipping 2.0, and I would not have figured out how to set everything up, for my unique situation, without your excellent guidance.

If you haven’t seen Better Shipping 2.0 yet, it is awesome! Now you can combine shipping zones and per product shipping. You can also set rates for multiples from the same collection/product line. For example if you want to charge $5 to ship the first product, and $2 for the second product, in the same group (collection, variations, however you want to group them) you can do that, and you can even set different group rates for different shipping zones. Better Shipping 2.0 does everything I want it to. It has solved ALL of my problems with setting shipping rates. Yay Better Shipping 2.0! I couldn’t be happier!