Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Mega Dealzz

Thank you, everything as perfect as expected.

Houseofpresley

LOVE THIS APP! Since we sell a lot of furniture and vintage furniture, this app allows us to add shipping per individual item. Great customer support! Highly recommend if you need per product shipping.

Bikeables

This app is fantastic and handles our complex shipping/local delivery requirements very well! Check us out www.bikeables.com

The Custom Gift Store

Brilliant app that did everything we need. www.dizzykitten.co.uk

Watch British Tv

Finding it hard to locate the instructions but other than that this is a perfect app!

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve since updated our help guide and have also set up a few tutorial videos!

Come Visit Estes Park

I LOVE this app! I've been using it for a few weeks now. When I first installed it, I had a clear vision of the kind of shipping structure I wanted for my store but was finding no way to do it in Shopify's native set-up. Then I learned of this app and how to get it (even though I'm on the Basic plan). I installed it, but was still struggling to get it configured the way I wanted, so I emailed support (aka Peter -- SHOUT OUT!!)... who was AMAZING! We spent about a week emailing, trying to figure out how to set up what (all) I wanted. Then... Peter went above 'n beyond (even more) by offering me the opportunity to try out a beta version that he felt would more easily allow me to do everything I wanted. I'm SO PLEASED to say that, to-date, I've experienced no hiccups, no challenges, found even my multi-faceted desires fairly easy to configure and set up (even though Peter offered to help -- I had it done before our emails caught up. Lol), and it's been running like a charm... Now if I can just remind myself to be sure it's all connected to new products as I add them to the store. (Some products have individual shipping rules, while others follow general overall rules.) :) If you're wanting to get more creative of even customize your shipping to better serve your customers, this app is a no-brainer and worth every (tiny) penny. (Seriously. For what you get, this app is SO inexpensive compared to others.) Don't hesitate. Make life easier on yourself!

Boomcandy

this is our second store that we're using better shipping on. easy to use, easy to set up. great app.

boomcandy.com

Vgas

Great app and function very well.

New Dealz

I got the app working after getting help from 3 Shopify people. there is. Delay in getting help from my location during the dy as im in Canada and customer support is in Australia.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m glad we were able to help you out! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all emails in less than 24 hours but I can appreciate the time difference can cause frustration at times.

The Real Big Deal Com Au

Great app, does exactly what I need. Excellent and very responsive support. Highly recommended. By the way, if you can't afford the most expensive Shopify plan but need this app, contact Shopify and they can add the Real Time Shipping module onto your account. (if you pay an annual subscription they throw it in for free.)

Thanks!