Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Siam Blades

Free trial leads into monthly payments, and they DO NOT provide any option to cancel your free trial. Credit Card automatically charged with no way to stop it. Very deceptive, don't use.

July 2, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! To cancel your free trial, you simply need to uninstall the app. We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps).

Univent Catering & Cleaning Supplies Limited

TERRIBLE app no support AT ALL from the support team. Its ever worked properly actually cost us money applying the wrong shipping prices to different areas.

Skylar Timepiece

Why am I still getting charged after I uninstalled?!! ,........ .
..........
.......

.................

June 8, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your billing! We've reached out to both you privately and Shopify on your behalf to resolve the issue. Please note that we follow the Shopify standard billing cycle (https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps). If there are any errors then we're happy to arrange a refund.

RockItPoole

Only use this app if you have real time carrier shipping feature already on your site ! I Spent hours setting this app up only to find out I have to have another app installed at a cost of $20 per moth to make it work.
This is stated in the apps details BUT only at the bottom of all the information, I recommend this should be placed in a prominent more visible position I like the app it is easy to use but annoyed that I have had to pay another $20 per month to make it work
Really annoyed wasted many hours setting up BEWARE check first

April 9, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. Shopify will add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up for the annual billing cycle. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over.

upcyclecomputerwerks

Such garbage. Completely unintuitive. super difficult to use. For what they charge, they should at least have a quality product.

This is a feature that should just be a part of shopify, not doled out to a crummy app developer who will gouge your store for the simple ability to adjust box sizes for your items pre shipping. At least thats what i assumed it does- there is no evidence of it doing anything at all. I've now deleted it and am moving on to the next one which also hopefully doesn't suck.

EDIT: I have removed the part where I said the support staff was unreachable. Turns out they are super reachable. I have now requested in writing directly to "Jess" 4 times in a row to stop contacting me and they absolutely refuse. This is past the point of being professional. Please avoid this company at all costs. I just want to be left alone and i don't want to be bullied into altering my honest experience by this company. They are literally contacting me to alter this review because they don't want their rating to go down. Holy unprofessional, batman. This is something no ethical business would ever dream to do. Ever. I sincerely hope they stop emailing me.

Second Edit due to Dev Response: I didn't feel that you were contacting me "too often". I literally asked you to stop contacting me over 4 straight emails. You chose to ignore that and to continue to harass me. There is no way to misconstrue "please stop contacting me" as anything else. Yet you continued for several more emails as I continued to beg you to stop. This is not the sort of behavior I could ever consider acceptable. At this point every shopify store owner should know exactly how bad this app is and how the devs refuse to listen in the slightest to their customers. Everyone on shopify should avoid this app like the plague and find something (anything) better.

March 30, 2019

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Better Shipping! We’re always more than happy to provide as much support as you need to get things working. We really pride ourselves on our customer service and we would have loved to be able to work with you to find a solution for your shipping needs. We really apologize if you feel that we responded to you too often, but we were trying to find out what you felt was missing from the app and what you were looking to set up with your shipping.

DogProud

This is not a good app. If you cancel the membership on your free trial they will still bill you. They also do not tell you how to cancel the bill.

March 4, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience! We do not charge customers for using the app during the free trial period. We've gone through our records and they indicate that your store has not been charged. However, if you are sure that you have been charged incorrectly we are happy to offer a refund! Also, the billing is automatically canceled once you uninstall the app. As you uninstalled during the free trial period your store was not charged. We really pride ourselves on our customer service and if you'd like to discuss this further please let us know!

Shred Season

Terrible. All of the rates I set show up as "Free". No customer support. Awful app. About to uninstall and never look back.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! We really pride ourselves on our customer support and if you contact us we’re always happy to provide as much assistance as you need to get things working! We would have loved to help you resolve this issue, support is always only an email away and we always respond to every question. If you’d like to give Better Shipping another go, please just let us know and we can help you get setup!

Socheap89

We really looking forward to have this work, but even V2 is too glitchy and crashes almost every time you click a button

- Doesn't update the bulk products correctly > most items are missed from update
- Collection bulk updates on V2 is just purely terrible.. We did it on a collection which had over 200 items and only 10-15 of them got updated
- Watched every video they have and I don't understand why couldn't they make it easier to do it
- Or I'm an idiot who doesn't simply get how flexible this app is?
- If you have over 1000 items I don't believe this app is for you if you want to have different pricing tiers on collections

We had to go back to the way it was working based on weight which worked amazing for us > want to learn more e mail us at info@socheap.ca we will show you how our weight pricing is for two separate tiers

Main reason we deleted this app because of how much glitches it have..

www.socheap.ca

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you had a bad experience as part of our opt-in beta testing program. The optional beta test helps us to sort out any teething problems before we release the final version. Now version 2 has been out for a while we’re really proud of how it’s performing! If you’d like to give Better Shipping another try please just let me know!

Ecopet Concepts

Quite disappointed I needed to pay $15 to find out that the app didn't offer the level of customization that I needed. Wouldn't recommend to any others.

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry that you were disappointed with the functionality of the app. We’ve since released a new version of Better Shipping that is much more flexible and delivers a lot more functionality. The new version allows you to set up multiple shipping rates per product and much more! If you’d like to give Version 2 a try, please just let us know!

Living Universal

14.99 per month does nothing because you need the feature that cost an extra 20 per month for it to even work, lost money because of this app.. There's got to be something better

March 17, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience! Unfortunately Shopify requires that all stores wanting to use any shipping apps have the real time carrier shipping feature. This is a Shopify requirement and it isn’t something that we have any control over! Please note also that Shopify does offer to add the real time carrier shipping feature to any plan for free if you sign up annually to your plan

Previous 1 3