Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Cocoa Ooze

After using multiple different apps with no success I installed better shipping and reached out to support and a few emails between Jess and Peter we found out a solution and they worked with me and really appreciate there help and support! Thanks guys much appreciated

Goblin Gaming

An incredibly useful app that gives you fine grained control over your shipping methods. Also worth noting that I'm really impressed by the support I got when I had a few questions about integrating into our large store. My ticket was answered promptly with detail information.

Sweets To Yours

The customer service, communication and support from the people at Atom Yard is outstanding. I cannot thank them enough for all their help (thank you Peter) who guided me step by step with fabulous instructions to solve a problem which was giving me a headache. It makes such a difference when the customers needs are understood and met and I would definitely recommend this app and the team behind it.

Decor Express Ltd

Excellent App and support. Peter helped me to set up the shipping rates very quickly, which solved all my shipping problems. Highly recommended 10 out of 10!

We Know Pets

Excellent support, no waiting. This developer goes out of their way to help. The app functions well in our store.

Little Jar of Happiness

Super helpful and prompt support team! The app did everything needed - especially loved the zip code restriction.

Kokoro Care Packages

This app helped solved all my issues when it came to shipping products internationally and restricting which products could be sent to certain countries and not others. I also needed to add an extra shipping option and when I couldn't figure it our myself, Jess jumped in and set it up for me. Extremely responsive, easy to use and fixes all your shipping needs!

Nutaku Store

Everything was great no complaints at all it was perfect. No complaints, thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bogus-potus.com

Better Shipping really helped me out in resolving some shipping issues I was having... the app works brilliantly well and is logical to use. They also helped me out on a closely-tied but somewhat unrelated issue, so they went well and truly above and beyond the call of duty. Very impressed with their support.

Daily Blooms Australia

I use the Better Shipping app for my online store and it has been a really helpful app. In particular the support is exception. I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9