Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that Peter could create a solution for you!

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We’re glad we could work out a solution that met your shipping needs!

I Go Goldan

I love this app, The Customer Service help me install this app in 2 stores in a day!

very simple to use, and much better than the basic Shopify rates! + i try many other apps out there that do the same and in the end, i come back to "Better Shipping" worth the price and the credibility!

very recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that we could help you out!

Pet Clever

I love this app I use it for 2 stores i have

Good customer service that helps me set-up the app in less than 24 hours.

The app also answer all my needs and do even more than that

+Worth to mention they have strong servers!! not need to scare that people will not be ordering from you!

very good app! recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thank you so much! We’re always happy to help out with any set up questions and we’re glad we could find a solution for your shipping needs!

XLARGE®

Excellent customer support. They are extremely patient on our series of inquiries and walked us through step by step instruction!!

IQAir-China

App allowed me to accomplish very detailed shipping structure which would have been impossible with just Shopify shipping.

A must have..

This Beautiful Day

Great app! The support is absolutely amazing! Jess and the staff at Better Shipping answer all my questions with lighting speed, and they even helped me set up some advanced shipping rules.

Atlas Preservation

Great app for setting up a free shipping rate for large orders while being able to exclude certain products. Had some issues but experienced great customer support to resolve it.

Mevrouandco

When I downloaded Better Shipping I was on a tight deadline and under a lot of stress as we had to launch a new product the next morning that needed specialist shipping terms. I emailed them thinking I'd get a reply within 24 hours and their email would not arrive in time to be helpful. To the contrary their reply arrived within the hour and was extremely helpful - solved my problem and meant that I was able to launch the new product as planned. Their 2.0 update is impressive and powerful but simple enough that you can work it out for yourself. I do not regret purchasing Better Shipping for a moment.

Unitedrv

This is an app that is simple to navigate, but can handle very complex shipping needs. Support is incredible. I have a number of products in my store that have a complex set of shipping rules associated with them (freight flat rates, price breaks for bigger orders, excluding certain items, etc), and the support team was able to get the right configuration in place in order to make everything work together. Support is friendly and fast. I highly recommend this app and the Atomyard team if you have any shipping rules you need to implement.