Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Ever And More

Makes setting up custom shipping rules for your store possible. Most combination of rules you can come up with Better Shipping has some way of handling it.

And their support is incredible. Got an answer to my question in a few minutes and problem solved within the hour.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work!

Brokenhead Company

Thanks so much Peter!! Absolutely amazing support and the Better Shipping app has made our unbelievably complicated shipping needs possible!! Can't thank you enough for all your help!!

Custom Cre8tive Designs

Just love this app! So easy to use and setup and the amazing customer service is like the icing on the cake! Highly recommend it!

R L Merchandise

Peter, thank you very much for the high class customer service. You go above and beyond. I use multiple Suppliers, some with flat rates, some with calculated rates. I wouldn't be anywhere near close to opening if it weren't for the Better Shipping app. Technically, without it, it wouldn't be possible for me to open, with my current list of Suppliers, I would need to choose not to work with some of them.

Moroccanpooch

Great app and amazing customer service! Thanks Peter!

Coffeecology1

Works great, awesome customer service!

Silly Farm Supplies

amazing customer service! worked with me to create my very complex shipping restrictions for different items and was very patient and diligent and making sure it worked for all scenarios. definitely recommend for companies who have shipping restrictions on certain products and special shipping rates for certain items/ locations. Thanks better shipping! Peter was the best!

Private Storey

Really good app! So happy! It's so simple to use!

Kapheino Coffee

I installed this app because I needed product specific shipping. Turns out my shipping config was much more complex than I previously anticipated.

And Better Shipping did EVERYTHING I wanted it to. I could set rates on specific products. I could set caps on shipping rates. I could group products into tiers and apply rates for specific tiers. Everything I needed to do, Better Shipping could do.

But the best thing was the support I received from Peter. I submitted a support ticket asking for some help, and Peter responded the same day (within an hour or two) with a solution. It was a great solution, but it made me realise my requirement was a little more complex. So I gave him more detail about my requirement and he suggested another solution. And that was closer to what I needed, but still not perfect. His final suggestion nailed it.

I was so impressed with his patience and his obvious desire to help me solve my shipping problem.

I wholeheartedly recommend Better Shipping - not just because it's a great app, but because the support is first class.

Thatanythingstore

GREAT APP!! amazing results and great value too!