Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Doodadgear

Fantastic support staff. I had a small problem recently which was rectified pretty much straight away. Great app.

Happiness You

I will never give this app less then 5star. I understand that this is a lot of work to download app and make it work, me too were having Soo many hickups with making it work but peter (admin person) was helping me with each step and now it is working with no problem. This app made my store and life Soo easy going. It is a Must have app.

The Creative Item

This guys are extremely take caring. I had an issue and was extremely angry with them but they work untiringly until solve and amend the error, they keep track of my problem even days later.

Black Velvet Sydney

Easy app to get started with shipping rates. complex rule building available. www.bvsydney.com

The Indulge Store

Customer service is phenomenal! Very new to using Shopify and this app works like a charm.

Outdoors Tactical

This app has absolutely been a life saver. Not only is it super easy to set up it also works great regardless what you are trying to do.

Recently I have had to hit up support about some complex shipping issues i was having ( trying to only ship to some countries but not others at different rates.. so on.. ) & the support team (Peter) was kick a** at helping me out. Not only was he super responsive via email but when i couldn't figure out something I gave him access to my store and with in a few hours it was all set up and running smoothly.

I highly recommend this app!

Playercups

Was in need of an app that had fixed pricing for each product and this app saved the day! It's super easy to use and works excellent.

This app and most other shipping apps require the 'real-time carrier' feature to be enabled on your Shopify store. If you are paying Annual for your plan, you can open a chat support session with Shopify to have them add that feature for you at no cost.

Clowncoffinsart

I use this with the Printify and Printful app, and it was an easy setup. Tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Great service

Milk Eggs

works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Sealife

Simple, yet powerful. This app gave me exactly the features I was looking for. I needed to have both fixed rates and variable rates. But I also needed to have rates that were excluded from free shipping. Thank you for this solution.