Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Myneonwish

v2.0 of this app is absolutely KILLER. I believe it is still in beta, we have been testing it and it is crazy how powerful it is compared to v1. So far we are incredibly impressed - and the support is brilliant as well. If you have various different products with different shipping prices, Standard & Express shipping, would like to group products and allow shipping discounts - this is your app. It does however require some time to LEARN how it works! The documentation is a little long but I guess this is the nature of the beast.

Calgary Plants

Been using this app for years and it has been great. Ran into some issues with the new way I wanted to ship and they were quick and eager to help! Now I have all my shipping rates and discounts setup perfectly! Thanks so much Peter!

www.calgaryplants.com

Dadude

Better Shipping is the perfect app for all your shipping needs. The flexibility of the app give you such freedom and allowing my business to expand the shipping into different countries. The app also gets updated with extra highly beneficial features so you get even more for your subscription which is already excellent value.

On a personal note, the app developer Peter helped me tremendously when I was setting up my tiered shipping. He went above and beyond and knowing that here is some behind the app who cares is another excellent bonus.

I highly recommend Better Shipping!!

Crebbatech

This app fixes the broken shipping system of Shopify, and the beta version 2 adds different shipping rates per country! It's perfect for all your shipping requirements! YOU NEED REAL-TIME CARRIER SHIPPING ENABLED! This is an extra cost through SHOPIFY and has nothing to do with this app! You will find that ALL shipping addons require this feature and you MUST have it enable through Shopify first. Do not blame the developer of this app because this is something Shopify has required on their end.

Elaine Gleason Studio

Very helpful customer service. It was a delight to better understand the capabilities of Better Shipping.

Mydogpassion

I'm so glad I found this shipping app.
I was having trouble setting different shipping rates per product on my shopify store.
After installing the Better Shipping app I couldn't believe how simple they made it to do exactly what I needed done.
It's well worth the small monthly fee.
"In my opinion this is a MUST HAVE app to handle your shipping rates"
Well done Better Shipping!!
PS. shopify customer service recommended this app to me to help with my issue.
I'm so happy they did.

Mega Dealzz

Thank you, everything as perfect as expected.

Houseofpresley

LOVE THIS APP! Since we sell a lot of furniture and vintage furniture, this app allows us to add shipping per individual item. Great customer support! Highly recommend if you need per product shipping.

Bikeables

This app is fantastic and handles our complex shipping/local delivery requirements very well! Check us out www.bikeables.com

The Custom Gift Store

Brilliant app that did everything we need. www.dizzykitten.co.uk