Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Come Visit Estes Park

I LOVE this app! I've been using it for a few weeks now. When I first installed it, I had a clear vision of the kind of shipping structure I wanted for my store but was finding no way to do it in Shopify's native set-up. Then I learned of this app and how to get it (even though I'm on the Basic plan). I installed it, but was still struggling to get it configured the way I wanted, so I emailed support (aka Peter -- SHOUT OUT!!)... who was AMAZING! We spent about a week emailing, trying to figure out how to set up what (all) I wanted. Then... Peter went above 'n beyond (even more) by offering me the opportunity to try out a beta version that he felt would more easily allow me to do everything I wanted. I'm SO PLEASED to say that, to-date, I've experienced no hiccups, no challenges, found even my multi-faceted desires fairly easy to configure and set up (even though Peter offered to help -- I had it done before our emails caught up. Lol), and it's been running like a charm... Now if I can just remind myself to be sure it's all connected to new products as I add them to the store. (Some products have individual shipping rules, while others follow general overall rules.) :) If you're wanting to get more creative of even customize your shipping to better serve your customers, this app is a no-brainer and worth every (tiny) penny. (Seriously. For what you get, this app is SO inexpensive compared to others.) Don't hesitate. Make life easier on yourself!

Boomcandy

this is our second store that we're using better shipping on. easy to use, easy to set up. great app.

boomcandy.com

Vgas

Great app and function very well.

The Real Big Deal Com Au

Great app, does exactly what I need. Excellent and very responsive support. Highly recommended. By the way, if you can't afford the most expensive Shopify plan but need this app, contact Shopify and they can add the Real Time Shipping module onto your account. (if you pay an annual subscription they throw it in for free.)

Thanks!

Devinefinds

Great customer service. They are very responsive if you have any issues. It is nice to be able to set different shipping costs based on individual items. Thanks again!

Easiklip

Does what it says and is stable on the front end. We ship large heavy items, so standard Shopify real-time carrier shipping didn't work for us. This did the trick as we can add shipping amounts per item.

Doodadgear

Fantastic support staff. I had a small problem recently which was rectified pretty much straight away. Great app.

Happiness You

I will never give this app less then 5star. I understand that this is a lot of work to download app and make it work, me too were having Soo many hickups with making it work but peter (admin person) was helping me with each step and now it is working with no problem. This app made my store and life Soo easy going. It is a Must have app.

The Creative Item

This guys are extremely take caring. I had an issue and was extremely angry with them but they work untiringly until solve and amend the error, they keep track of my problem even days later.

Black Velvet Sydney

Easy app to get started with shipping rates. complex rule building available. www.bvsydney.com