Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Clowncoffinsart

I use this with the Printify and Printful app, and it was an easy setup. Tutorials are easy to understand and follow. Great service

Milk Eggs

works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Sealife

Simple, yet powerful. This app gave me exactly the features I was looking for. I needed to have both fixed rates and variable rates. But I also needed to have rates that were excluded from free shipping. Thank you for this solution.

Lifesbest

Very easy to set up. It's flexible enough to cover a range of possibilities the basic shipping table can't begin to touch. And, the support is legendary. A problem came up that turned out to be something else, yet the Better Shipping tech support was willing to get in there to help figure it out. Great app, great support.

Petalcupcakes

Amazing App, its a perfect fit for my cupcake cupcake where we need to be able to charge by suburb.

As we have a product which gets delivered on a fragile/same-day courier service the rates vary by over $40, even with over 30 postcodes loaded this is working exactly as I need.

To top it off the support was first class, Andrew was a super star who went out of his way to help out whenever I sent a request or issue. I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend 100%

Jazzradio

The app is really good. It solves a lot of headaches if you have varying shipping prices in your shop. Support is also very helpful and answers questions quickly.

ModShop

Excellent support thank you. App works great.

Gasoline

Very happy with the quality of the work and the fast and efficient set up. Thanks a LOT.

QuickThreads

Responded fast. Thanks for helping.

Mandrágora

Incredible support. Very quick turnaround on all my questions and got me everything I needed to setup my delivery areas and shipping prices. Highly recommend.