Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Lifesbest

Very easy to set up. It's flexible enough to cover a range of possibilities the basic shipping table can't begin to touch. And, the support is legendary. A problem came up that turned out to be something else, yet the Better Shipping tech support was willing to get in there to help figure it out. Great app, great support.

Petalcupcakes

Amazing App, its a perfect fit for my cupcake cupcake where we need to be able to charge by suburb.

As we have a product which gets delivered on a fragile/same-day courier service the rates vary by over $40, even with over 30 postcodes loaded this is working exactly as I need.

To top it off the support was first class, Andrew was a super star who went out of his way to help out whenever I sent a request or issue. I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend 100%

Jazzradio

The app is really good. It solves a lot of headaches if you have varying shipping prices in your shop. Support is also very helpful and answers questions quickly.

ModShop

Excellent support thank you. App works great.

Gasoline

Very happy with the quality of the work and the fast and efficient set up. Thanks a LOT.

QuickThreads

Responded fast. Thanks for helping.

Mandrágora

Incredible support. Very quick turnaround on all my questions and got me everything I needed to setup my delivery areas and shipping prices. Highly recommend.

Pedal Kingdom

This app is simple and offer way "Better" and more option than the stock shipping of Shopify.
I choose to use it mostly because we sell product from different location, so I use custom shipping price per item. Overall Good. I would however love to see the development of this app grow into something even more complex.

FatboyUSA

It was very simple to install and we were up and running in about 30 minutes. The only bag thing is we are upset we didn't find it sooner! Fantastic App!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next