Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Fruit Couture

The help I've received has been helpful. It did take a little bit longer to hear back from them then other subscription services I have. I am however overall satisfied. I did need their help to figure out how to set a flat rate fee and now it's working perfect.

Backyard Staycations

Works great for what we're using it for. We're able to limit shipping to specific areas as well as limit certain shipping options to specific cart totals and/or products. Customer Service takes about a day to reply via email which wouldn't be too handy if we had an issue that needed immediate attention but they are very helpful when you do get a response.

Ninetythree 11

Does not work. My per product shipping charges never updated to my site/products.

**Update 1/9/2018**

After further review I realized I needed realtime shipping enabled on my store (a $20 monthly fee from shopify). After I got the app working it worked fine. For my store I needed a bit more customization with product variants and shipping rules. Although those features aren't currently available, the staff is working to include those in the update. Still, as-is, the better shipping app is the best one available in my opinion. Another note on the staff, Peter and Jess were very helpful and kind and possess all the qualities you would want in technical support.

4/5 stars right now. It might change to 5 stars once the proper updates are complete. Thanks Peter & Jess!

Watch British Tv

Finding it hard to locate the instructions but other than that this is a perfect app!

New Dealz

I got the app working after getting help from 3 Shopify people. there is. Delay in getting help from my location during the dy as im in Canada and customer support is in Australia.

Rentoutdoors

Good app but a bit on the expensive side. That's why we gave four start. Actually, we are not using the full functionality. Maybe it appears a bit expensive to us simply because we only take advantage of one benefit this app offers. Anyway, overall, great app.

TipTop Select

This would have been the perfect app for us if it allowed the location based shipping rate to be multiplied by quantity of products. But the assistance in testing this app was great, efficient and very helpful.