Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Blossom & Brush

I used this app to create some specific shipping rates for the products on my store. Although the app took a little bit of time setting up, the team at Better Shipping were quick to respond to my queries and always went the extra length to get the rates working correctly for me. Really great customer service and in my book, worth the subscription cost if it takes the headache of Shopify's basic shipping rates away. Would definitely recommend!

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to find a solution that meets your shipping needs!

Jibs Action Sports

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so glad we were able to provide a great shipping solution for your business!

Fruit Couture

The help I've received has been helpful. It did take a little bit longer to hear back from them then other subscription services I have. I am however overall satisfied. I did need their help to figure out how to set a flat rate fee and now it's working perfect.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours, and usually much faster!

Backyard Staycations

Works great for what we're using it for. We're able to limit shipping to specific areas as well as limit certain shipping options to specific cart totals and/or products. Customer Service takes about a day to reply via email which wouldn't be too handy if we had an issue that needed immediate attention but they are very helpful when you do get a response.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m glad we were able to help you out! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all emails in less than 24 hours, and usually much faster!

Ninetythree 11

Does not work. My per product shipping charges never updated to my site/products.

**Update 1/9/2018**
--------------------------------
After further review I realized I needed realtime shipping enabled on my store (a $20 monthly fee from shopify). After I got the app working it worked fine. For my store I needed a bit more customization with product variants and shipping rules. Although those features aren't currently available, the staff is working to include those in the update. Still, as-is, the better shipping app is the best one available in my opinion. Another note on the staff, Peter and Jess were very helpful and kind and possess all the qualities you would want in technical support.

4/5 stars right now. It might change to 5 stars once the proper updates are complete. Thanks Peter & Jess!

March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. We’re so glad we were able to work with you to get your shipping up and running. We’ve also released our version 2 so if you’d like to try out the new features please just let me know!

Watch British Tv

Finding it hard to locate the instructions but other than that this is a perfect app!

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve since updated our help guide and have also set up a few tutorial videos!

New Dealz

I got the app working after getting help from 3 Shopify people. there is. Delay in getting help from my location during the dy as im in Canada and customer support is in Australia.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m glad we were able to help you out! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all emails in less than 24 hours but I can appreciate the time difference can cause frustration at times.

Rentoutdoors

Good app but a bit on the expensive side. That's why we gave four start. Actually, we are not using the full functionality. Maybe it appears a bit expensive to us simply because we only take advantage of one benefit this app offers. Anyway, overall, great app.

TipTop Select

This would have been the perfect app for us if it allowed the location based shipping rate to be multiplied by quantity of products. But the assistance in testing this app was great, efficient and very helpful.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve since released our version 2 of the Better Shipping app which is a lot more flexible and functional. You can now set up different per product shipping rates for different locations! If you’d like to give our new version a try, please just let me know!