Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

CineStore

Been using this app for a year or two now. It works, The price is a little high on an ongoing basis, to be honest. There has been little improvement in the app since we started using it. No rules based on tags, you have to manually do it. So if you add a product that can't go via a certain shipping option if you have to quickly jump into the app and add it to a rule. I hope they have the motivation to make the app better with features like this. edited: The developer contacted me several times asking me to reconsider my review

August 15, 2021

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. We are always working on the app. We reached out to you to let you know that we already have a bulk update tool inside the app, please email us if you need help with using it.

We have amazing support, and are always happy to hear from you and help you get the most out of the app.

A note on some of the recent updates you might have missed:

One major recent feature was variant rates, allowing you to have prices for each variant. We also do a lot of work in the background for the app. We’ve also been in contact with the Shopify Shipping team optimizing the shipping rate requests. We are now one of the FASTEST shipping apps on the app store. Fast shipping requests means your customers don’t wait for their shipping rates at checkout, which means less friction for them to complete the checkout (more sales!).

The high speed of the app is in the checkout, where it matters.

Here is a list of the major improvements this year:

- Per variant rates
- Tiered variant rates
- Optimized checkout shipping rate response times for your customers (we are rocket fast! One of the fastest on the app store!)
- UK Postcode system integration improvements
- Shipping Rate estimates for your cart page (Online store 2.0 app extension)

If you would like to talk about the product tags (and get information on how to use the app’s bulk update tool) we always love to hear how we can improve the app further. You can always email us at better.shipping@atomyard.com

The Local Grocer Matakana

So far so good, doing what it says it does, have only used ZIP code features so far.

Setup wasn't very intuitive but their support was great and Jess was fast to set up where I was struggling, a few more 'if you want to do this, do this' help articles would be good.

$14.99 per month for Zip Code filtering seems expensive but I suppose that's Spotify apps for ya! And it will definitely be worth it if we expand to offer more shipping options.

Great Lakes Brewery

Peter was very responsive and provided me with very detailed customer/technical support. He was able to help me resolved my issue in a matter of minutes.

Blossom & Brush

I used this app to create some specific shipping rates for the products on my store. Although the app took a little bit of time setting up, the team at Better Shipping were quick to respond to my queries and always went the extra length to get the rates working correctly for me. Really great customer service and in my book, worth the subscription cost if it takes the headache of Shopify's basic shipping rates away. Would definitely recommend!

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to find a solution that meets your shipping needs!

Jibs Action Sports

Very simple and straightforward to use. It is perfect for configuring flat rates at the per-item level.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so glad we were able to provide a great shipping solution for your business!

Fruit Couture

The help I've received has been helpful. It did take a little bit longer to hear back from them then other subscription services I have. I am however overall satisfied. I did need their help to figure out how to set a flat rate fee and now it's working perfect.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all enquiries within 24 hours, and usually much faster!

Backyard Staycations

Works great for what we're using it for. We're able to limit shipping to specific areas as well as limit certain shipping options to specific cart totals and/or products. Customer Service takes about a day to reply via email which wouldn't be too handy if we had an issue that needed immediate attention but they are very helpful when you do get a response.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m glad we were able to help you out! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all emails in less than 24 hours, and usually much faster!

Ninetythree 11

Does not work. My per product shipping charges never updated to my site/products.

**Update 1/9/2018**
--------------------------------
After further review I realized I needed realtime shipping enabled on my store (a $20 monthly fee from shopify). After I got the app working it worked fine. For my store I needed a bit more customization with product variants and shipping rules. Although those features aren't currently available, the staff is working to include those in the update. Still, as-is, the better shipping app is the best one available in my opinion. Another note on the staff, Peter and Jess were very helpful and kind and possess all the qualities you would want in technical support.

4/5 stars right now. It might change to 5 stars once the proper updates are complete. Thanks Peter & Jess!

March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. We’re so glad we were able to work with you to get your shipping up and running. We’ve also released our version 2 so if you’d like to try out the new features please just let me know!

Watch British Tv

Finding it hard to locate the instructions but other than that this is a perfect app!

March 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We’ve since updated our help guide and have also set up a few tutorial videos!

New Dealz

I got the app working after getting help from 3 Shopify people. there is. Delay in getting help from my location during the dy as im in Canada and customer support is in Australia.

March 17, 2019

Hi! I’m glad we were able to help you out! We really take pride in our customer service and aim to respond to all emails in less than 24 hours but I can appreciate the time difference can cause frustration at times.

Previous 1