Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

TierraSol Studio

Jess and Peter are extremely responsive (even with the time difference!) and very knowledgable. No matter the question I have I feel confident they will be able to help and they have made using this app very enjoyable. Would definitely recommend!

Funky Nut Company

No matter how thick I was in setting up Better Shipping the guys fixed things for me quickly. Even though in Australia and us in the UK there was no big wait. Don't these guys sleep :-)

Little Bubs and Co

The support from Jess and Peter is fantastic.

When I downloaded the app and asked for support to help start up my Shipping Rules Jess got back to me and guided me through the process.

The app is great as it allows me to build different rules per post code and product.
Especially for Australia it is great.

Great support and app. Highly recommend

Supplement Clearance World

Peter has been so helpful in getting this app up and running, it does exactly what I need it to do, breaking down products into separate postcodes with seperate prices as well as restricting certain products to specific postcodes. Excellent service and app!

Cocoa Ooze

After using multiple different apps with no success I installed better shipping and reached out to support and a few emails between Jess and Peter we found out a solution and they worked with me and really appreciate there help and support! Thanks guys much appreciated

Goblin Gaming

An incredibly useful app that gives you fine grained control over your shipping methods. Also worth noting that I'm really impressed by the support I got when I had a few questions about integrating into our large store. My ticket was answered promptly with detail information.

Sweets To Yours

The customer service, communication and support from the people at Atom Yard is outstanding. I cannot thank them enough for all their help (thank you Peter) who guided me step by step with fabulous instructions to solve a problem which was giving me a headache. It makes such a difference when the customers needs are understood and met and I would definitely recommend this app and the team behind it.

Decor Express Ltd

Excellent App and support. Peter helped me to set up the shipping rates very quickly, which solved all my shipping problems. Highly recommended 10 out of 10!

We Know Pets

Excellent support, no waiting. This developer goes out of their way to help. The app functions well in our store.

Little Jar of Happiness

Super helpful and prompt support team! The app did everything needed - especially loved the zip code restriction.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9