Better Shipping

Take control of your shipping. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

Airdog USA

Very useful App, with the Tiered Shipping Setup function, we can set different shipping rate based on order quantity. Peter is very helpful and solved my issue quickly.

The Good Vibes Roll

Location Australia

Peter and the team from Better Shipping have been fantastic! We have had a shipping issue we have been working on for over 6 months, trying out various shipping & postcode apps, tried numerous Shopify experts and no one could fix our issue of charging for remote/regional shipping! This was costing our business thousands of dollars and Better Shipping fixed this for us so fast! We are very grateful! They did a full brief and gave options and clear advice with no strings attached, we are very happy with the process and the outcome! Highly recommend and can verify they are honest, knowledgeable and care about customer service. Thank you

Robcousens

Location Australia

I have been using Better Shipping for the last few years and the Support from Peter has been fantastic. Shipping is a difficult task especially in my field of furniture but with the assistance of Peter he has made things so easy and Better Shipping gives me the flexibility I need to make it work.
Thanks for all your help guys.

ROAM Luggage

Amazing app. To be honest was a little skeptical at first and was able to do some basic set ups but had a few complicated configurations (eg. Tiered shipping rates by product and bundled/savings for multiple products). When I couldn't figure them out (and there are tons of how-to's in the app which were helpful), the team at Atom Yard stepped in and showed me what I was missing to get the app to work how I wanted to. Now it is working great!

June 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

We are glad to hear that we were able to help you setup the shipping configuration that you wanted. We are always more than happy to assist.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else you need assistance with in the future.

No Guilt Bakes

I'm not the most tech savvy I have some products that require different shipping etc and I def needed help making the system work for me. In the end I required ( and continue to require) assistance from the team and they have always been very helpful and tweak the rules that I have set up incorrectly.

Vitev

TL;DR: Great app if you need more than Shopify's standard shipping features. We have a lot of rules that required pretty specific situations such as charging only certain products based on weight. Once you throw in different countries and different shipping methods it can get quite complicated. Fortunately, this app handled it like a champ. To top it off, the customer support was super prompt when needed. Highly recommended.

Fast-Stairs

Great app to set up complicated shipping rates! I had to multiply the rates by product and nothing was working better than Better Shipping ;)

Cherry Meow Shop

Other than the seamless app features this app provides, the responsiveness and efficient customer service support are the reasons why I have been using the app for the past 3-4 years.

St Columba Larder

This is a great app. It's given us a neat workaround for a tricky little issue with our shipping rules, and it's capable of doing a whole lot more besides. Really good help and resources inside the app, and great support from the developers too. They replied very promptly to messages and guided me step-by-step through what I needed to do. Very happy and would certainly recommend if you need a shipping solution for your Shopify store.

Pebble Records

Great app and even better customer service totally awesome. Peter and Jess were incredibly patient and kind and kept going till we got it all done. Quick turn around on replies as well despite being on the other side of the world. All round fab experience and would recommend without hesitation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11