Better Shipping

Custom shipping rates for your store

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

Bosque

Time spent using app About 4 years

App works great for excluding specific shipping zones for our business as well as having an array of options and possible combinations to tailor shipping rates to your business' needs. What really stands out though is the fantastic support given by the Better Shipping team. Peter and Andrew both responded to our questions very promptly and were quickly able to help us out with the customisations we wanted to make.

Campervan HQ

Time spent using app About 6 years

Excellent app: simple to use, and very responsive support. The combination of rules and per-product flat rates meets our needs better than any other shipping app we've tried.

Classic-Dressage.USA

Simple, it just works as it should, is very flexible and the support is second to none. Highly recommended as a third party shipping solution.

August 1, 2022

Thanks for the review! We love that Better Shipping could help with your dressage store’s shipping needs and improve your Shopify shipping.

Biohax Organics

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Even though I'm in Australia, the service is still "same day" when it comes to online help which is really important when you're running a business. Freight is more expensive than ever and ensuring you have the correct charges on the backend could mean the difference between making margin or losing margin. I'm constantly refining my site for local, regional, state and Australia-wide so it's important to have prompt, accurate help - great job team and I would highly recommend this app!

Airdog USA

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very useful App, with the Tiered Shipping Setup function, we can set different shipping rate based on order quantity. Peter is very helpful and solved my issue quickly.

The Good Vibes Roll

Location Australia

Peter and the team from Better Shipping have been fantastic! We have had a shipping issue we have been working on for over 6 months, trying out various shipping & postcode apps, tried numerous Shopify experts and no one could fix our issue of charging for remote/regional shipping! This was costing our business thousands of dollars and Better Shipping fixed this for us so fast! We are very grateful! They did a full brief and gave options and clear advice with no strings attached, we are very happy with the process and the outcome! Highly recommend and can verify they are honest, knowledgeable and care about customer service. Thank you

Robcousens

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have been using Better Shipping for the last few years and the Support from Peter has been fantastic. Shipping is a difficult task especially in my field of furniture but with the assistance of Peter he has made things so easy and Better Shipping gives me the flexibility I need to make it work.
Thanks for all your help guys.

ROAM Luggage

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Amazing app. To be honest was a little skeptical at first and was able to do some basic set ups but had a few complicated configurations (eg. Tiered shipping rates by product and bundled/savings for multiple products). When I couldn't figure them out (and there are tons of how-to's in the app which were helpful), the team at Atom Yard stepped in and showed me what I was missing to get the app to work how I wanted to. Now it is working great!

June 1, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

We are glad to hear that we were able to help you setup the shipping configuration that you wanted. We are always more than happy to assist.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else you need assistance with in the future.

No Guilt Bakes

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm not the most tech savvy I have some products that require different shipping etc and I def needed help making the system work for me. In the end I required ( and continue to require) assistance from the team and they have always been very helpful and tweak the rules that I have set up incorrectly.

Vitev

Time spent using app Over 3 years

TL;DR: Great app if you need more than Shopify's standard shipping features. We have a lot of rules that required pretty specific situations such as charging only certain products based on weight. Once you throw in different countries and different shipping methods it can get quite complicated. Fortunately, this app handled it like a champ. To top it off, the customer support was super prompt when needed. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12