Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

Fresh 5

Easily the best app developers I've ever worked with. No question is too big or too small, super fast response and the team have managed to work around every curveball my unique store set up as thrown at them! So grateful! Customer service is outstanding. Thanks so much guys!

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

I Go Goldan

I love this app, The Customer Service help me install this app in 2 stores in a day!

very simple to use, and much better than the basic Shopify rates! + i try many other apps out there that do the same and in the end, i come back to "Better Shipping" worth the price and the credibility!

very recommended!

Pet Clever

I love this app I use it for 2 stores i have

Good customer service that helps me set-up the app in less than 24 hours.

The app also answer all my needs and do even more than that

+Worth to mention they have strong servers!! not need to scare that people will not be ordering from you!

very good app! recommended!

XLARGE®

Excellent customer support. They are extremely patient on our series of inquiries and walked us through step by step instruction!!

IQAir-China

App allowed me to accomplish very detailed shipping structure which would have been impossible with just Shopify shipping.

A must have..

This Beautiful Day

Great app! The support is absolutely amazing! Jess and the staff at Better Shipping answer all my questions with lighting speed, and they even helped me set up some advanced shipping rules.

Atlas Preservation

Great app for setting up a free shipping rate for large orders while being able to exclude certain products. Had some issues but experienced great customer support to resolve it.

Mevrouandco

When I downloaded Better Shipping I was on a tight deadline and under a lot of stress as we had to launch a new product the next morning that needed specialist shipping terms. I emailed them thinking I'd get a reply within 24 hours and their email would not arrive in time to be helpful. To the contrary their reply arrived within the hour and was extremely helpful - solved my problem and meant that I was able to launch the new product as planned. Their 2.0 update is impressive and powerful but simple enough that you can work it out for yourself. I do not regret purchasing Better Shipping for a moment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7