Better Shipping

Better Shipping

by Atom Yard

Take control of your shipping rates

dMart Gear

I just started using the APP and I love it! We utilize multiple print on demand companies as well as have in house printing. Is supper easy to figure out and if you get stuck the instructions provided are easy to follow. I was loosing money on shipping with the APP I had prior, there where to many sell points and it couldn't handle it

Fantail Cricket

This is an outstanding app. It does everything we were looking for and the support team are first class. I would highly recommend this app if you are looking to do anything custom with your shipping rates

TheIsmaili

Better Shipping assisted us in doing some very customized and complex shipping rates. The customer service is top-notch, especially when trying to implement such complex solutions.

CMWL

If you are in need of a shipping app that can handle multiple, complex scenarios, this is the one. And you will not find better support (Jess is phenomenal!) I give Better Shipping an A+!

The Million Roses Budapest

great support and app! they went above & beyond to help us with our quite complicated shipping scheme

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’re so happy we were able to work out a solution with you!

Fresh 5

Easily the best app developers I've ever worked with. No question is too big or too small, super fast response and the team have managed to work around every curveball my unique store set up as thrown at them! So grateful! Customer service is outstanding. Thanks so much guys!

March 17, 2019

Thanks so much for the feedback! We’re glad we were able to work with you to create a shipping set up that suited your needs!

Bombay Tile

The customer service for this app is outstanding. Peter did an excellent job in getting this app to work for me and my unique shipping needs.

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that Peter could create a solution for you!

Aquarium Gallery

I had a complicated series of freight rates & shipping zones & the customer service I received form Peter at Better Shipping was second to none. Highly recommended.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We’re glad we could work out a solution that met your shipping needs!

I Go Goldan

I love this app, The Customer Service help me install this app in 2 stores in a day!

very simple to use, and much better than the basic Shopify rates! + i try many other apps out there that do the same and in the end, i come back to "Better Shipping" worth the price and the credibility!

very recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thanks! We really take pride in our customer service and it’s great that we could help you out!

Pet Clever

I love this app I use it for 2 stores i have

Good customer service that helps me set-up the app in less than 24 hours.

The app also answer all my needs and do even more than that

+Worth to mention they have strong servers!! not need to scare that people will not be ordering from you!

very good app! recommended!

March 17, 2019

Thank you so much! We’re always happy to help out with any set up questions and we’re glad we could find a solution for your shipping needs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7