Better Shipping

Take control of your shipping. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Better Shipping App Best Shipping app for Shopify zip code rules

St Columba Larder

This is a great app. It's given us a neat workaround for a tricky little issue with our shipping rules, and it's capable of doing a whole lot more besides. Really good help and resources inside the app, and great support from the developers too. They replied very promptly to messages and guided me step-by-step through what I needed to do. Very happy and would certainly recommend if you need a shipping solution for your Shopify store.

Pebble Records

Great app and even better customer service totally awesome. Peter and Jess were incredibly patient and kind and kept going till we got it all done. Quick turn around on replies as well despite being on the other side of the world. All round fab experience and would recommend without hesitation.

We are Food

I have used this app for years and have been 100% satisfied with it. It ticks all boxes and does everything that I need from it. It easily customisable and user friendly and the support team are hands down the best I've ever come across!

丸久物産オンラインショップ

素晴らしいサポートを受けました。返信も早く、安心できました。私は日本人で、言葉もたどたどしかったと思いますが、それでも親切に教えてくれました。大変感謝しています。アプリはシンプルな使い心地で、日本向けの細かい送料を設定するのにも役立つ良いアプリだと思います。
ありがとうございました。 I received great support. I was relieved that the reply was quick. I'm Japanese and I think the words were traceable, but he still kindly taught me. I am very grateful. The app is simple to use, and I think it's a good app that helps you set fine shipping costs for Japan.
Thank you very much.

Buxton Harvest

My business wouldn't run without this app. Jess was amazing in helping me get set up, and it has worked without me having to lift a finger ever since. This is the best app I've installed, and I highly recommend it. Thanks Better Shipping Team.

Vibe

The customer service on this app is phenomenal. Peter was so helpful and clearly explained everything via email. We only needed 2 -3 emails to solve something I though was more complex. I highly recommend!

I Love a Hangar

App works great and is pretty straight forward to set up and use. The one problem I did encounter (which was just me not knowing how to do something quite specific) was immediately addressed by the Jess & Peter . Really good support which is a must these days. Happy to recommend.

DEGUTI

I live in Japan and my online store is located here, catering to the discerning Japanese consumer. Initially I had a little difficulty in configuring the freight rate individually per product. However, I contacted support, who promptly answered and solved the problem immediately.
I loved it!! It certainly deserves a 5 star rating! ★★★★★ !!

Foodsmart

Best support channel I've dealt with, very responsive and knowledgable! Best Shipping is right on with the name!

H2O+ | Japan Designed Clean Skincare, Clean Conscience

This app helped solve a problem we've struggled to solve for programmatically for several months. We are very excited to have found it. We also received excellent support in setting everything up. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11