Set shipping rates that suit your business and shipping needs. Set individual shipping rates for each product in your store.
Use tiered shipping rates to offer discounted shipping on extra items. Offer free plus shipping promotions.
Control your shipping rates
Ship only where you want and set rates for areas based on zip or post codes.
About Better Shipping
During these uncertain times, shifting your business online is more important than ever. Coronavirus (COVID-19) has changed the way people interact with businesses, and the Better Shipping app is committed to helping you get set up to offer more versatile shipping options for your customers. Send us an email and let us know how you need to calculate your shipping, we're always happy to help.
What Is Better Shipping?
Better shipping lets you set suitable shipping rates so you are not out of pocket.
Do you have specialty items that take extra care to ship? Do you have multiple suppliers who charge flat shipping for items? Use Better Shipping to set the shipping rate accordingly.
Using 'per product' shipping prices lets you set shipping prices for each one of your products. This means that you can set $5.00 shipping for one of your products, $7.50 for another one, and have free shipping on a third product - it's up to you!
You also have the option for tiered shipping. This means that you can set multiple shipping rates for an item depending on the quantity the customer buys. Want to charge $10 for the first item, and then $5 for every extra item? Better Shipping has you covered!
Need to charge different shipping rates for different areas? Using the delivery areas feature you are able to set the shipping rate for individual zip/post codes.
Only send your products to certain areas? No problem! You can restrict delivery to specific zip/post codes.
Should I Be Using Better Shipping In My Store?
Better Shipping is perfect for anyone who needs to:
- Set individual shipping prices for every product
- Set tiered (multiple) shipping prices for every product
- Charge different shipping rates for multiple drop shipping suppliers
- Charge additional postage amounts to specific areas and locations
- Restrict postage to ONLY specific locations
- Bulk update their per product shipping by product type, collection, or vendor
How does it work
Better Shipping calculates shipping rates based on the customer’s zip or post code and the items they order. A customer ordered a fragile antique? Drop shipping supplier uses flat shipping rates? Need to deliver fresh food afar? Better Shipping allows you to set suitable rates so you are not out of pocket.
- Per Product Shipping Rates - Set a different flat shipping rate for every single product in your store. No need to worry about weight or dimensions
- Location based shipping prices - Set shipping prices for specific areas using zip/post codes
- Restrict delivery to certain locations - Do you only deliver to certain locations? Set them up so that your customers can only ship to those areas
Requires carrier calculated shipping. To discuss adding this to your existing plan, contact Shopify Support.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
After using multiple different apps with no success I installed better shipping and reached out to support and a few emails between Jess and Peter we found out a solution and they worked with me and really appreciate there help and support! Thanks guys much appreciated
An incredibly useful app that gives you fine grained control over your shipping methods. Also worth noting that I'm really impressed by the support I got when I had a few questions about integrating into our large store. My ticket was answered promptly with detail information.
Sweets To Yours
The customer service, communication and support from the people at Atom Yard is outstanding. I cannot thank them enough for all their help (thank you Peter) who guided me step by step with fabulous instructions to solve a problem which was giving me a headache. It makes such a difference when the customers needs are understood and met and I would definitely recommend this app and the team behind it.