Better Thank You Page

Thank you page widgets for surveys, ratings, Instafeed + more

$10/month. 14-day free trial.

Apollo

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is a very good app, really easy to use, and customer service is super fast. I would highly recommend it.

mf tshirt company

Amazing and simple to use. I connected with a customer support rep this evening who was more than patient and helpful in resolving an issue with my HTML code. Keep up the great work!

The Saltiest Dog

Location Australia
Time spent using app 13 minutes

fantastic app, so quick and easy to set up, only wish I'd done it sooner! looks great and can gain valuable insights from customers quickly and easily without disrupting them too much. thanks, love it!

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading

Time spent using app About 24 hours

If you are looking for a great way to get feedback from your customers without being intrusive this is the way to go! Plus with their social media integrations you can direct customers to your various platforms. I am really pleased with this program. In a sea of paid apps on Shopify it's really great to find a free one that doesn't skimp. Nice work!

Home Safe Health

Time spent using app About 2 months

A good thank you page can really increase your lifetime customer value! This app has loads of features, it's super easy to set up and the customer support is excellent. Helped me with the customizations I needed immediately. Best of all it's free, highly recommended.

O.G. Clothing

really helpful I like the support quick response and really good team I love it thank you guys I recommend this app

My Filosophy

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I just signed up so I am interested to see how it will work. But so far - it was so easy to install and looks great!

Super Duper Candle Company

Time spent using app 22 minutes

All-round excellent app. Brilliant support, got an instant response via the live chat. The app allows me to edit the thank you page to include all the info I need, couldn't ask for more. Would recommend to all Shopify store owners.

Lavistique

Location Netherlands

The app works perfect. And I had quick and nice help from the developers. Make your store complete with this app!

2 Next