Better Uptime ‑ Web Monitoring

Better Uptime ‑ Web Monitoring | Reviews

by Better Uptime

Monitor your store, installed apps, and your competition

SUSIE Ukulele

It's nice to have my store's site frequently checked for any errors or incidents. I love the free plan option

Sheeep T-SHIRTS

Great app! Scheduling on-call duties from my calendar is one of the best things that this monitoring app offers. It works perfectly

Treasure box by Ari

Better Uptime app is super easy to install and configure. It keeps me updated about all the downtime on my site, which is pretty useful. I recommend it

HighKey

Absolutely love the scheduling and notification of system of this app. It also integrates well with Slack!

Lullaby Soaps

Very cool app. I was surprised that the app already found several small incidents in my online store and notified me right away.

Fluffy Towels

Better Uptime app is very user friendly and easy to install. Most of all, I like the incident reports when my online store has a downtime, so that I can understand what happened and how it was resolved.

Scarfff

Very nice add-on for my shopify store! I haven't used any website monitoring service before and I am positively surprised how useful it is.

Kayla's Hippie Bags

Great app. I have been using it for a while and so far so good! It seems to be very reliable at detecting errors.

KLINGSPOR Merchandise Store

Great app, works very well. Pleased with how easy it was to install and get setup. Don't use the paid features, but happy with the free plan.

Cool Collage Frames

This app is so useful for me!! I use it for all of my shopify stores and other websites as well, because it is 100% reliable and responding quickly. Thank you!