Better Uptime ‑ Web Monitoring

Monitor your store, installed apps, and your competition

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cool Collage Frames

This app is so useful for me!! I use it for all of my shopify stores and other websites as well, because it is 100% reliable and responding quickly. Thank you!

Sunny Sombrero

This app is amazing!!! Very simple and responsive to any errors that occur on my site. Getting a notification about an incident with all the relevant information is really useful.

Hygge4You

Finally an app that can be easily installed and monitors my site! Particularly useful are integrations with other apps like Slack or Google Cloud.

GrowInGold

Great app with nice dashboard, immediate calls in case of an error followed by handling the incident and sending a detailed event timeline. I like the possibility of a free plan as well.

Steel My Mug

I absolutely LOVE this app! It's super easy to install and navigate through. Always keeps my site up.

Henry Top Shirts

Getting this app was a really smart choice. It monitors my website 24/7 and lets me know about any unexpected incidents that occur. I highly recommend it!

1 3 Next