Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

SUTUREGARD Medical

I have a B2B company with a complex sales process and needed specialized reporting on our orders. The app is easy to use and customer service ROCKS! Saved me literally dozens of hours!

Brux Night Guard

Amazing app that is crucial for our business. Support is amazing as well and if you ever need anything custom they are on top of it!

Better Booch Kombucha

This app revolutionized our ability to track shipments, which allowed us to focus on issues and improve customer satisfaction.

Wrong Friends Clothing

so far so good (1 week) . Really like the app and the support, when you need to add an extra field or 1 or 2 or 3 or .... , is amazing! Thank you!

Zebraclub

We were hesitant to move away from our old desktop POS system to Shopify POS due to the lack of reporting. That was until we found Better Reports. It has a library of stock and custom reports that we needed to make the transition. The scheduling features are also extremely handy. The support has always been very responsive and helpful, I would highly recommend Better Reports.

QuickFresh

Used this app for multiple different Shopify stores and works great. Support is very responsive and helpful.

ABA SHOP CZ

I installed this app because I need to export the costs of Goods Fulfilled. The CS team was very supportive and fast to respond. They created the custom reports I needed for me and helped me get the information I need every day.
Very nice people! I recommend!

Springy Jeans

I love this app and its customer support team so much! This app feels limitless is what it can do. The report capabilities are so much better than the basic Shopify reports. If for any reason you get stumped on how to build a report or need more ways to compare your data, the Better Reports team always comes through and makes it all work. Truly one of the best customer service teams I've ever dealt with.

Trethowan Brothers

Kritesh and Better Reports have restored my faith in customer service, best I have ever experienced. I needed a very specific custom report written and Kritesh got my requirement absolutely bang on. Nothing was too much trouble, immediate response to every tweak I needed, finishing up with a video call to make sure I was happy. Can't recommend them enough.

PMM

awesome support. they were very competent. good app. has the features i wish shopify had. worth my money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65