Better Reports

Better Reports

by Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

Manuka Doctor

Helps you really harness the power of the data your store holds, a huge improvement on the standard analytics/reports from Shopify. The customer service is excellent and they helped us create a number of custom reports. Highly recommended. The only app that has ever made me want to go and review it!

Biocidin

Better Reports is providing our organization with significant value both in terms of analytics that go way beyond shopify's native reporting limitations and time saved by our staff who used to spend hours cobbling together KPIs and now can do it in minutes. Our business use of shopify plus is quite customized and sophisticated compared to the "out of the box" configuration and we needed a reporting app that can be similarly customized. The app support team is very accessible and willing to help customize more complex reports when needed, although the UI is fairly simple to learn for configuring our own saved reports. Overall this is a great investment offering immediate ROI by providing superior data visualization to drive strategy at a higher level, as well as enabling increased efficiencies.

HobbyHeroes.com

The app gives me the ability to look back for years and get the reports that I always wanted - quick and easy.

AREO

We have had a great experience with Better Reports when we switched our POS over to Shopify they were a huge help in setting up our automated reports. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for more detailed reporting.

Tahiliya

Amazing app ! Is great for making data driven decisions.... You can take a deep dive into your data with this app

Lucy Locket Loves

One of the best apps available and the customer servicer is always prompt. I really don't know how I went for so long without this app.

604 Shop

We use this app for several reporting needs across our company. As somebody with limited Excel experience, BetterReports makes creating an incredibly customized app a breeze. I've had the pleasure with working directly with their team (shoutout to Keanna) to create a custom filter for a report as well, which is going to save me a ton of time in the long run.

Head Shoulders Toes & Bows

Great, quick support to make custom reports but even better, to at the same time show you how to do it yourself the next time.

Coughy

App works amazing, saves a lot of time and frustration. It can be a little overwhelming but the support is amazing as well.

Modbrix

The app is really useful and the team behind it provides exceptionally great support. Therefore, I can only recommend this app to anyone who wants to get more out of Shopify's data.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 53 54