Better Reports , 1 046 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Great reporting system. We have built many custom reports and the support team is amazing. Very user friendly.

Capitan Boots
19. maaliskuu 2024

Better Reports has really helped us generate the exact reports we need for our small business, and have been subscribed for a year+ and satisfied with what we get for the price. The support has been beyond excellent, going further than expected for us recently, and we were extremely happy and impressed with the customer service!

Little Stinkers
Kanada
27. maaliskuu 2024

I can't say enough good things about Better Reports, especially the support available. My Shopify e-comm has been established for a number of years, but I recently switched my POS to Shopify as well, and have a broader set of reporting needs. The support team has been so kind--and quick--in helping me pull data I need. Very much worth the monthly app fee.

Yarn Folk
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. helmikuu 2024

I love Better Reports! They've made getting information so much easier. And if there's not a report you need already made, you can reach out and ask them to create one for you. The turnaround is FAST and they're so friendly. Highly recommend!

Pantego Books
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. toukokuu 2024

The support at Better Reports is absolutely amazing. They respond to queries quickly and provide exactly the support I need for effective report generation!

Studio56Boutique
Kanada
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

Been using BR for four years and I rely on it to run some critical aspects of my production and logistics, so much so that I have not had to create a bespoke solution for many workflows since I installed it. Support and customisation are always a fast and friendly experience. Could not recommend higher, and have put a few other Shopify stores onto this product. Well done BR team!

CoW NSW
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. helmikuu 2024

Very impressed with the power of this platform. When we feel that there is data we're not seeing and/or it's difficult pull, Better Reports seemed to always have a solution. The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond. 10 out of 10!

New West KnifeWorks
26. maaliskuu 2024

It is a great option for customizable data reporting and manipulation. Better Reports gives me full control and view of my data. Their customizable report options allow me to track and analyze performance in the way that best suits my individual business needs, and they have excellent customer service to help me identify how to set up new measurements.

All Y’alls Foods
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 3. toukokuu 2024

Hands down the best reporting for Shopify BUT what's even better is their support team. When I don't know how to create a report they swoop in and under 30 minutes and create it for you so you have exactly what you need. I have to shout out Claudia A., she has been incredibly helpful and a lifesaver! Highly recommend Better Reports.

Image Skincare
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Better Reports is super easy to use and does exactly what we require! The team is very proactive at supporting and solving any queries we have. Would highly recommend!

TASCHEN