Better Reports , 1 046 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. helmikuu 2024

I love Better Reports! They've made getting information so much easier. And if there's not a report you need already made, you can reach out and ask them to create one for you. The turnaround is FAST and they're so friendly. Highly recommend!

Pantego Books
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. helmikuu 2024

Such a great reporting system no integration work needed - just install and go! Any time I need anything custom the team helps me create what I need. I love how easy it is to create your own custom reports plus set up auto emails.

PromGirl.com
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
23. huhtikuu 2024

I've had a great experience with Better Reports to get information needed for certain filings. Their team was also very responsive too.

HairStixies
28. helmikuu 2024

The responsiveness and initiative from this company is really amazing. I'm shocked and always happy the level with which they go above and beyond to help.

Paper Herald
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

Been using BR for four years and I rely on it to run some critical aspects of my production and logistics, so much so that I have not had to create a bespoke solution for many workflows since I installed it. Support and customisation are always a fast and friendly experience. Could not recommend higher, and have put a few other Shopify stores onto this product. Well done BR team!

CoW NSW
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. huhtikuu 2024

Best customer service ever. Fast. Responsive. Knowledagebale. What else could you ask for?

JOCKO FUEL WHOLESALE
Muokattu 22. helmikuu 2024

Claudia did a great job providing me with reports I requested. Thanks Claudia!

Bartesian
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 3. toukokuu 2024

Hands down the best reporting for Shopify BUT what's even better is their support team. When I don't know how to create a report they swoop in and under 30 minutes and create it for you so you have exactly what you need. I have to shout out Claudia A., she has been incredibly helpful and a lifesaver! Highly recommend Better Reports.

Image Skincare
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. helmikuu 2024

A great tool to create exhaustive, custom reports for nearly any case. Support is also helpful and prompt. Highly recommend.

Jazwares
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

It is a great option for customizable data reporting and manipulation. Better Reports gives me full control and view of my data. Their customizable report options allow me to track and analyze performance in the way that best suits my individual business needs, and they have excellent customer service to help me identify how to set up new measurements.

All Y’alls Foods