Better Reports , 리뷰 990개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 31일

Hands down the best reporting for Shopify BUT what even better is their support team. When I don't know how to create a report they swoop in and under 30 minutes and create it for you so you have exactly what you need. I have to shout out Claudia A., she has been incredibly helpful and a lifesaver! Highly recommend Better Reports.

Image Skincare
앱 사용 기간 대략 4년
2024년 1월 26일

Get this app! You can configure reports any way you need to. And don't be worried about difficulty because they will help you the whole way. Their service team created 10+ automated reports that send daily, weekly, and monthly exactly as we need them, for 8 different stores! Their level of customer service is above and beyond. And even more impressive with how affordable the plugin is. Awesome app & company!!

Maceoo
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2024년 2월 9일에 편집됨

Kind of challenging to use, and expensive (pricing is based on your shopify plan, not usage of the app itself-- kinda wild) but support is both responsive and helpful

Also they could fix the load times of complex reports, especially for the amount we pay

EDIT: their support kindly fixed the loading time issue by restructuring the report, working great now

MASA Chips
앱 사용 기간 5개월
2024년 1월 24일

Keanna D helped me build a custom report in a matter of minutes. It's exactly what I needed for a complex project. Fantastic service. Thank you.

Tennant Products
앱 사용 기간 3년 초과
2024년 1월 19일

The best App recommended by a Shopify advisor among others. You can see the valid support in action. This app is providing the reports we need and we should have in the first place.
I needed help with a report that would display revenue with both USD and EU currencies, and their team made it within minutes for me by adding in an average exchange rate % so that we can get a better holistic few of total revenue the shop captures in multi-currency from all markets.

Best support team and awesome app user experience, even for people who are not the stats guru. Very easy to use, and if you cannot use tit , they will create the reports for you.   Just ask what you need.

The app saves me so much time creating my 4 quarterly reports needed to report my annual revenues from all sales channels and all payment gateways.
It helps me  get an overview of the analytics of where the orders are coming from to be able to optimize the shop marketing strategy and target new markets. Shopify should acquire this app and make it available to all...

KIMLUD.COM

KIMLUD
프랑스
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 1월 31일

Switched from another reporting app. They have a great variety of fields available to be reported on. Supported by an awesome, thoughtful, and timely customer service team to back it up. They allow you to build more complex and valuable reports.

757 - Crazy Good Cabinets
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2024년 1월 31일

It's a great App with an even better team. Claudia is so helpful and will tailor a report to meet your needs. So far it has really exceeded our expectations. Would highly recommend.

The Collective Dublin
아일랜드
앱 사용 기간 12개월
2023년 12월 11일

Very powerful reporting app. I can get way better data out of this than I can out of Shopify's reporting system. The support team is fantastic too. They can walk you through what to do, or make custom reports for you.

Juilliard Store
앱 사용 기간 1년 초과
2023년 12월 5일

I really like this application in terms of reporting!

And their support works at the highest level, they always helped me if I had any questions.

Alberto Casiano
카자흐스탄
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2023년 12월 8일

Legitimately the best app that exists for the Shopify ecosystem. Incredibly powerful reporting that makes it simple for any business user to access the data they need, and support that is absolutely top notch. This week alone, Better Reports helped us craft custom reporting that will a) save hours every week and b) inform everything from online merchandising to product roadmap.

BenchMade Modern