Better Reports , 리뷰 984개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 12월 19일

I'm very new to Better Reports. What I've been provided with so far is very good and helpful with my reporting. I have a lot of categories that I need broken down and the team responds quickly and asks appropiate questions to get it right.
If you cannot get detailed reporting from the system you currently use, I would recommend Better Reports for more detailed reporting.
:) Liz

HRMM
앱 사용 기간 대략 1개월
2024년 1월 1일

i like it

Mini Toys
앱 사용 기간 15일
2018년 8월 24일

Just upgraded from Shopify Basic to the next-level subscription. The upgrade itself was free because we have a POS too, so the total amount was the same. We've now come to realize that it'll cost us 20$ more pr. month because of Better Reports priceplan setup. Probably wouldn't have upgraded if we were aware of that. So pay attention to that.

Good app though.

Troybutik
덴마크
앱 사용 기간 5년 초과
2023년 8월 21일

4 stars, It helped meand I was to close to get my report. I was looking for orders with pending fulfillment. But the report shows me up the total amount of the order in certain cases and not the dollar amount for the item is still pending to fulfill. It shows the actual price/cost of the item. If the app can improve the report that would be better. Thanks

Sierra Madre Collection
앱 사용 기간 13일
2023년 6월 2일

Really good customer service as they'll help you with any ideas you have to make custom reports. And they do it fast. This is a very good thing, bc my only gripe is the interface is confusing for the lay person to navigate/implement ideas. I'm usually able to fiddle through and create some basic reports that I want to see, but I often call on them to help me dial it in.

Foterra Jewelry Wholesale
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2022년 4월 23일

I find it difficult to create a proper report, however...
Their response team is always quick to help and they are very good at creating the report you want!

Freshideasstarthere
캐나다
2020년 3월 5일에 편집됨

Great support and a bespoke report quickly put together for me which is easy to use and solved my problem...really happy thank you.

ellamora
영국
2020년 7월 7일

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

i like how the app allows me to customize my sale orders

Kiss My Face
2020년 5월 26일에 편집됨

We needed a way to filter sales by customer tag and with a couple of clicks we were able to generate the report we needed and save it for quick access. It's a great solution for us.

MULETOWN COFFEE
앱 사용 기간 거의 3년
2021년 1월 28일

I am still new to this app but so far it it really helpful!. It is very useful in breaking down my sales in to each product category which aids in creating open to buy plans. There are TONS of reports that I haven't even looked into so I'm sure I'll only find more uses as I go but even just the two reports I'm currently using make it worth it. My only negatives I would have is that it really annoys me that they increase the plan price based on my Shopify plan. I don't understand at all why that is the case and it seems like they are just forcing me to pay more for the same product which is very frustrating. Also, I have to mention the support I have received has be exceptional! They have been vey helping with getting me set up with custom reports and schedules tailored to my business needs. That being said I would like to see support be available via chat like some of the other competitors out there as opposed to just email. I'm guessing this will come available as they continue to report. Overall good reporting features with a very helpful and friendly staff!

Charli Rose