Better Reports , 1.050 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
21 de maio de 2024

This app has been tremendously helpful in analyzing my business's various metrics. I have tried others in the past, and this is the one that does it all. Also, customer service has been exceptional! They help out when I have questions and even create custom reports for when I have very specific requirements. You will not be disappointed!

GyftWear
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
23 de abril de 2024

Can't imagine having Shopify without this! Shopify is great but reports are limited. We have a large amount of products and transactions and Better Reports gives us the options that we need to better understand our business. If I ever have trouble creating a report, their support teams responds within hours with assistance. The best!

Stewart Simmons
8 meses usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

Excellent customer service, and just about every piece of data you could want, the way you want it.

Shopify has Order Reports, Transaction Reports, and Payout Reports, which are almost impossible to tie out to each other using Shopify itself.

Better reports allow for custom solutions to rebuild the necessary reporting that ties all three together, and many more solutions.

ABC reports - ever want to customize Shopify's? You can with Better reports.

This app allows reporting to be a quick and easy thing, rather than that dreaded moment of each month with Shopify's default reports, allowing you to focus on other things.

Idaho Central Credit Union
3 meses usando o app
26 de abril de 2024

Exhaustive reports that gives important insight on your business. As a small business Better Reports can provide a lot of information for us in matter of seconds. Their amazing customer service is friendly and most importantly very quick and thorough.

Il était une fleur
Canadá
8 de maio de 2024

The team at Better Reports are amazing. Our reporting was previously coming out of Cin 7 which we've recently dropped (for a number of reasons). We've had to mimic this reporting to come out of Shopify which we've enlisted the help of the Better Reports app to do and the response that we've got back from Better Reports to helping us customise these reports is nothing short of amazing. They're super helpful, friendly and really quick in their response. I look forward to exploring the capabilities of this app further to grow our business

The Toybox NZ Ltd
Nova Zelândia
3 meses usando o app
15 de março de 2024

Carry all Shopify data you need to analyse with easy customisation of metrics and their Support Team is great when it's not easy - you can throw almost any curve ball at them.

Sure, visualisations could be nicer and integrations to more data sources would be golden but hey, for the day to day data crunching

Understatement
Suécia
Quase 2 anos usando o app
15 de abril de 2024

Amazing customer support! I had a problem duplicating a standard Shopify report in BR, and the BR support team got it working for me as well as found some creative solutions for my report scheduling needs. Thanks so much!

Zenbooth
8 meses usando o app
14 de fevereiro de 2024

I totally love this APP and have been using it for 2 years . It is such a time saver for accounting!! The service is very quick and very friendly! They are always there for you. I just had them add another report which allowed me to view my annual sales on line per country which I need for year end ! Love it !! It is so worth it !! Thank you Better Reports ! I cannot live without you !!

Marquise de Laborde Paris
França
Quase 3 anos usando o app
29 de abril de 2024

Great reporting system. We have built many custom reports and the support team is amazing. Very user friendly.

Capitan Boots
23 de fevereiro de 2024

Such a great reporting system no integration work needed - just install and go! Any time I need anything custom the team helps me create what I need. I love how easy it is to create your own custom reports plus set up auto emails.

PromGirl.com