Recensioner (1 060)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 maj 2020

I was unable to even use this app. Every time I clicked the app it just kept refreshing the page and saying server error. But every other app on my Shopify works. This app looks good, but I wasn't able to even try it because of this glitch.

Sovereign Code Shop
14 minuter användning av appen
18 januari 2023

Amazing App. Shopify needs to acquire it, seriously. It is wild that you cannot create custom reports within Shopify based on simple things like tags, order values, etc but with Better Reports there isn't a single report you can't do.

I needed help with a report that would display revenue with both CAD USD currencies, and their team made it within minutes for me by adding in an average exchange rate % so that we can get a better holistic few of total revenue. (Our store captures in multi-currency)

Best support team and awesome app UX. Very easy to use. Saves my team so much time creating their monthly report presentations as well.

Tease | Wellness Tea Blends
Kanada
7 december 2020

I used this app to help a merchant build a custom report for sales by product, something that is not possible with the Shopify Basic plan.

lavendew