Recensioner (1 064)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 juni 2024

Right out of the box, it is working great... only 4 stars because I feel It's a little pricy at $20 per month, but I need the reporting it can provide.
I wish there was an annual payment option to reduce the cost by 25%. I'd be all in and give 5 stars for that!

Traveling Bags
4 dagar användning av appen
27 februari 2024

Amazing app. I have been struggling with excel sheets since I started my business and have searched for a solution. Came across Better Reports and experimented with it and couldn't be more satisfied. Any reports you need to analyze your business is available at your fingertips and its very simple to use. The customer service is on point and they even gave me some more ideas how to better use the app. The options are limitless with what you can do with Better Reports!!! Amazing.. am very happy and now I don't have to spend hours using excel sheets... info is available at the click of a few buttons!

CURVY BEAUTY TT
Trinidad och Tobago
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
18 mars 2024

Both Keanna and Rishika were very helpful. They were able to create the exact report I needed in a very timely manner.

Leinie Lodge
9 månader användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Very useful. Simplified my life and saved me hours of work.

Would be useful to add the option to classify data by years (now I could only do months).

Thanks for creating this app!

Believe Athletics
Spanien
4 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 3 maj 2024

Hands down the best reporting for Shopify BUT what's even better is their support team. When I don't know how to create a report they swoop in and under 30 minutes and create it for you so you have exactly what you need. I have to shout out Claudia A., she has been incredibly helpful and a lifesaver! Highly recommend Better Reports.

Image Skincare
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
22 mars 2024

This App, has been the best and most positive experience in the last six months! The response time is amazing and the customer service I am so grateful for!

Mel's Home & Closet
5 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2024

great support, very quick and does exactly what you need, you love to see it

Lifted Clothing
Polen
3 dagar användning av appen
20 maj 2024

Great support from Rishika. This app is incredible and will help you to analyse all your data!

Gingerlily Perles
Frankrike
6 dagar användning av appen
18 juni 2024

Very Responsive and Excellent report

WTHR Skincare
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
16 april 2024

super responsive, great help with custom reports

Garden Club Council of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County