Better Reports , 1 050 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 april 2024

Best customer service ever. Fast. Responsive. Knowledagebale. What else could you ask for?

JOCKO FUEL WHOLESALE
23 maj 2024

great support, very quick and does exactly what you need, you love to see it

Lifted Clothing
Polen
3 dagar användning av appen
16 april 2024

super responsive, great help with custom reports

Garden Club Council of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County
3 månader användning av appen
8 februari 2024

Excellent reporting capabilities! I am now able to build reports using tags in Shopify which is very helpful.

shopnavybleu
9 månader användning av appen
8 februari 2024

Claudia was very helpful in creating the best report for our business. She helped after many headaches of trying to find the right report on Shopify. We're thankful!

Sugarwood Interiors
1 mars 2024

Keanna was great. I needed a few custom reports. Such a quick response and got me exactly what I need. Highly recommend.

Forest Leaf
8 dagar användning av appen
6 mars 2024

We have just started using Better Reports but are very happy so far. The customer service has been extremely responsive and helpful!

The Shoppe on the Bluff
7 dagar användning av appen
20 maj 2024

Great support from Rishika. This app is incredible and will help you to analyse all your data!

Gingerlily Perles
Frankrike
6 dagar användning av appen
19 januari 2024

The best App recommended by a Shopify advisor among others. You can see the valid support in action. This app is providing the reports we need and we should have in the first place.
I needed help with a report that would display revenue with both USD and EU currencies, and their team made it within minutes for me by adding in an average exchange rate % so that we can get a better holistic few of total revenue the shop captures in multi-currency from all markets.

Best support team and awesome app user experience, even for people who are not the stats guru. Very easy to use, and if you cannot use tit , they will create the reports for you.   Just ask what you need.

The app saves me so much time creating my 4 quarterly reports needed to report my annual revenues from all sales channels and all payment gateways.
It helps me  get an overview of the analytics of where the orders are coming from to be able to optimize the shop marketing strategy and target new markets. Shopify should acquire this app and make it available to all...

KIMLUD.COM