Better Reports , 1 046 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
6 augusti 2021

The customer service is impeccable, I needed a personalized config and Rishika made it possible within less than 24h.

Ameyalli
Mexiko
13 juli 2019

Clement is lightening fast at responding to your emails and pulled exactly the report I was hoping for.

Calgary Saddlery
3 mars 2021

I was looking for a report to give our business insight into our fulfillment performance and Better Reports' support team built out 3 custom reports for me in less than 12 hours. It gave me exactly the information I was looking for and couldn't have been easier.

Jennifer Behr LLC
USA
18 januari 2022

Way too expensive! $39/month for us just to use it occasionally (maybe 1 a month at most) it makes it not worth keeping. Too bad because we liked the reports.

Garçon® Menswear
4 juli 2019

Very useful BUT. When I set two days it starts to behave in a weird way and put - 1 next to product quantity for items.
Plus it's expensive

خضاركو
Saudiarabien
Better Reports Technologies svarade 7 juli 2019

Hi there.
I'm not 100% sure what you mean but your report might be misconfigured. Negative quantities can be expected in the case of refunds or negative quantity on hand (if you enabled overselling for your products).
Feel free to reach out at hello@betterreports.co so that we can sort this out for you.

27 november 2018

Clement has been amazing helping us build the customer reports that will impact our business. I was shocked how quickly he got things done. Highly recommended!

NOOMA
USA
21 augusti 2020

The Better Reports app has been a useful tool for our company. The customer support staff have been really helpful, and their response time is quick and efficient. They have helped in creating custom reports to better suit our needs!

PondView Estate Winery
17 september 2020

Very powerful tool with great flexibility in what can be reported on. If you have an understanding of pivot tables it's super easy to use. I also really like that you can schedule exports either via email or automatically (e.g. hourly) to a google sheet (which helps us mash it with GA data and use Data Studio as a visualisation tool). The support is swift and high quality - e.g. if you need to add any custom fields. Great value.

Meatsmith
Australien
10 augusti 2017

Great app with an amazing support!!

Shishi Cherie Asian Beauty Corner
Tyskland
18 januari 2023

Great plugin and excellent support, I needed a report that wasn't available in the standard shopify reports, Claudia responded within an hour with a working solution - happy to recommend.

ernies-in-a-pickle